PDA

View Full Version : All you pussies who came on here crying in the first half can change tampons now.

blacklistedbully
09-13-2015, 12:24 AM
You a-holes should be ashamed of yourselves. I'm sick of you jackoffs who turn tail and run at the first sign of trouble.

You can all KISS MY ASS!

Smitty
09-13-2015, 12:25 AM
HUD HUD HUD HUD

confucius say
09-13-2015, 12:32 AM
HUD HUD HUD HUD

You are drunk (I hope bc you can't really mean that). Go to bed.

Ralph
09-13-2015, 12:47 AM
Ridiculous

HSVDawg
09-13-2015, 02:10 AM
This team is soft. Take the rest of the night off champ.

Op4isabitch
09-13-2015, 07:23 AM
You a-holes should be ashamed of yourselves. I'm sick of you jackoffs who turn tail and run at the first sign of trouble.

You can all KISS MY ASS!

You need to carry your ass back to Rivals. You can go there and continue your pillow fights with Rebel fans.
F-you.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-13-2015, 07:58 AM

You can all KISS MY ASS!
I'm proud of the team that they didn't quit, but there are no moral victories in the sec.

Jack Lambert
09-13-2015, 08:09 AM
I think we win the next three. We will have film and not have to wait until half time to put the correct game plan in.

Thick
09-13-2015, 08:32 AM

You can all KISS MY ASS!

Why don't you ****ing choke on a dick!!!

BulldogBear
09-13-2015, 09:33 AM
I think we win the next three. We will have film and not have to wait until half time to put the correct game plan in.

This is where my mind is settling this morning.

We are not as good as we thought but I've not given up just yet. If we find a way to win at Auburn and TAMU suddenly we're still in it.

Good news. Auburn vs. LSU is still a "big game." We're likely to get an Auburn team with ahangover.

blacklistedbully
09-14-2015, 10:48 AM
I'll admit to being pretty pissed off about the game, and will acknowledge I could have chosen my words better in this post, even though I didn't call anyone out by name. Hell, I'm still pissed we lost that game. I apologize, and will try to choose my words more carefully going forward because, in the end, we're all on the same team, so this BS is counter-productive and divisive. I'd rather argue with Rebs, etc than fellow Bulldogs.

One of the cool things about a MB is it frees us to be, "over-the-top", etc, within limitations. I hadn't thought I'd crossed that line, and was feeling particularly ornery from the way the game ended, so I vented by going after the folks I thought were choosing to, "fold-their-tent" in the first half. I allowed my frustration over the game and crap I was dealing with from Rebs and Corndogs on other boards to bleed over here.

I still think it sucks that some of you are ready to give up so soon, but you're entitled to your opinion, and I don't need to insult you for having a different opinion. I apologize for that. I should have done it in a more respectful manner.

I believe MB's are places we can behave outside our norm, places to vent in a way one wouldn't normally do. We don't have to worry about being PC, etc. On this board in particular we can let our "inner-homer" loose in an arena where we're likely to find support, rather than the constant ridicule we get from other team's fans on other boards. It's also a place to get info and fresh ideas to use when one feels like, "duking it out" with those other fans on those other boards.

Bottom line, I'm fine with the insults and, "FU's" that came back to me, as I started the name-calling myself, and that invites in-kind responses. I do still think it sucks that some of you seem so ready to give up on our season, and hope y'all will lay off some of the uber-negative, the-sky-is-falling rhetoric. But I respect your right to have and publish your opinion here. For my part, I'll return to my policy of not being the first to use personal insults versus a fellow Dawg, even when it's not directed at any specific individual.

Thick
09-14-2015, 10:54 AM
Good post, I apologize as well.

basedog
09-14-2015, 10:58 AM
Dan is gonna be Dan, good or bad with more good than bad. We will get better as we did Saturday. I think we are somewhere in the 6 to 8 win category, don't think we will finish last in the West and I think we upset someone this year.