PDA

View Full Version : Screw this

EdDawg
09-12-2015, 11:57 PM
People can claim moral victories all they want. I'm sure we will have people come on here and say "That LSU team is great blah, blah, blah." But this is on Dan.

It won't matter that out line came together, that our defense played a little better. None of that matters. Dan lost this game in the red zone when he continue to run on 2 straight downs.

Dan lost this game again when he didn't tell Dak to run up the middle to the center of the field for the field goal. That was your favorite play all ****** night and the one time you need to run it, you don't!

Dan lost this game whenever he put it in Dak's mind to be a pocket passer.

No improvement matters if we continue to have this dumbass play calling hamper us throughout the game.

Since we refuse to run the ball with Dak, our offense will need to be an air raid to get to a bowl.

Smitty
09-12-2015, 11:58 PM
**** Dan

4 million dollars for that abortion

archdog
09-13-2015, 01:55 AM
I agree. Shit happens. The biggest two for me was the 2 run plays on 1 and 2nd and goal 4 no gain and not running dak for two yards to center up for the kick. Lot to critique in the first half. Defense played solid in the 2nd half. OL started to actually give Dak more than 2 seconds to look down field before he had to pull the icons down and break a tackle. I fully expected Dak to start Juking as soon as he took a snap. Zero time looking down field and bad field position most of the game.

Bothrops
09-13-2015, 02:13 AM
I don't get extremely angry with Dan anymore, he's going to have his riddles. We got beat by a team with more difference makers and physicality.

I don't think we realized we were playing a big boy football team until deep in the second quarter. ****ing weird man

mstatefan91
09-13-2015, 02:27 AM
EdDawg should date Smitty. You two could have a great love affair. Seriously, hook it up.

EdDawg
09-13-2015, 08:56 AM
We played a one dimensional football team last night. Dak might have put up great stats throwing the ball, but you have to compare those stats to the old Texas tech stats. Why? Because that's what kind of offense we were last night, and in that system 350 yards isn't going to cut it.

If you want to forget about the whole game just look at the last play. Dan should have ran it straight up the middle to get graves in range. He has the leg for a 45 yarder and you put him in the middle of the field.

No, Dan lets out guys "catch their breath." I wonder if they are thanking him now, that they got to catch their breath. Then after the delay proceeds to throw a pass to the right side of the field where we would have been kicking a 45 yarder from the right hash! That's just dumb. Move bear to the other side so we can kick it from the left hash.

basedog
09-13-2015, 09:02 AM
**** Dan

4 million dollars for that abortion

That's pretty shitty to say! He's way more good than bad, he deserves the money, why do you think we have sellouts? It sure ain't because of your shitty attitude? Folks like you need to find another hobby cause obviously Msu football ain't your liking. Hey we lost, get over it, missed FG and you and others thing we sold our soul to the devil, didn't happen and yes we need adjustments but the team never quit! Damn I hate message boards after a lose.