PDA

View Full Version : No tunsil again today

confucius say
09-12-2015, 11:59 AM
According to espn ticker. Just FYI. Sorry if Germans.

BulldogBear
09-12-2015, 12:06 PM
I fluctuate but at this point I still think they roll the dice next week.

Maroonthirteen
09-12-2015, 12:09 PM
Reb I know...just an avg bear...but he says it is up to the NCAA. Therefore he has concede him playing this year.

Coach34
09-12-2015, 12:41 PM
We'll see next week if Northern Miss is going to say **** You NCAA or not. I don't expect Tunsil to play vs Bammer.

Bully13
09-12-2015, 12:42 PM
Nafoom has an article linked on it from yesterday. Use of a f150 in question along with agent stuff the writer is assuming. Writer also says it appears tsun has admitted to some degree of wrongdoing. That was my interpretation. My question is if he received improper benefits from an agent, how could he ever legally play another down of college football? And if tsun has admitted to wrongdoing, was it knowing about LT'S agents and doing nothing about it? Based on where things are at this point and all the uncertainty, I find tsun face base's arrogance quite amusing.

Liverpooldawg
09-12-2015, 12:45 PM
If he has received benefits from an agent and there is proof he is done. They will also have to forfeit any game he has played in since he received the benefits. If they knew about it and did nothing, they are in a world of trouble. If Freeze knew about it......he is done at UM with a show causes to boot.

msstate7
09-12-2015, 12:47 PM
If he has received benefits from an agent and there is proof he is done. They will also have to forfeit any game he has played in since he received the benefits. If they knew about it and did nothing, they are in a world of trouble. If Freeze knew about it......he is done at UM with a show causes to boot.

Doubt that happens, but that would destroy freeze's career and his choir boy image

starkvegasdawg
09-12-2015, 12:48 PM

Which with the NCAA's history involving the Bears they'll issue an apology for making him sit and award them an extra win.

msstate7
09-12-2015, 12:49 PM
Which with the NCAA's history involving the Bears they'll issue an apology for making him sit and award them an extra win.

Nah... If they have proof involving an agent, they'll hammer the Bears. OM <<< usc and Ohio state

Liverpooldawg
09-12-2015, 12:53 PM
Nah... If they have proof involving an agent, they'll hammer the Bears. OM <<< usc and Ohio state

This is where I'm coming from. They hammered USC. If there is proof about an agent, Tunsil is done. If there is proof that UM knew and looked the other way......they ain't USC. It won't be pretty.

PassInterference
09-12-2015, 01:01 PM
Has the rebellion admitted there's an investigation?