Dawgfan77
09-12-2015, 10:27 AM
Ok less than 12 hrs to kick off. Let hear why you optimistic we will win

msstate7
09-12-2015, 10:30 AM
Dak > Harris and we're the home team

DownwardDawg
09-12-2015, 10:33 AM
How is LSU any better than last year? I don't see it.
We are at home and we should have beaten them like a drum last year. That game wasn't close.
Dak.
Our run D looks to be very stout.
That's all I got

WinningIsRelentless
09-12-2015, 10:36 AM
Mullen > Mad Hat

MetEdDawg
09-12-2015, 10:46 AM
How is LSU any better than last year? I don't see it.
We are at home and we should have beaten them like a drum last year. That game wasn't close.
Dak.
Our run D looks to be very stout.
That's all I got

The not much better than last year has been my point throughout this. How much better is LSU than last year? Maybe a game, and at most 2? But I just don't see one of those being ours because although I think there is a mild drop off for us from last year, we are now at home.

We were at least 24 points better than LSU in Baton Rouge last year. Leave the starters in and it's probably more like 31 points. Now we come back to Starkville with a little bit of a different team but still good and with LSU not even having played a game this year. I like our chances. I think we win by 10.

BulldogBear
09-12-2015, 10:53 AM
Last year was a donkey stomping. The gap was huge!! What has changed to not only close that gap but also surpass us. Slow down Fournette. New QB will crumble in Deaf Valley. LSU throws 3 INTs. Dawgs win by 14-20 points.

RougeDawg
09-12-2015, 11:03 AM
Last year was a donkey stomping. The gap was huge!! What has changed to not only close that gap but also surpass us. Slow down Fournette. New QB will crumble in Deaf Valley. LSU throws 3 INTs. Dawgs win by 14-20 points.

Yep, this one won't be close. We will donkey stomp them again and Les will be starting up a petition to remove the cowbells.

BulldogBear
09-12-2015, 11:20 AM
Yep, this one won't be close. We will donkey stomp them again and Les will be starting up a petition to remove the cowbells.

Yeah. That's why while I think the thing Lugenbill is gonna do is kinda cool, I also can't see the "findings" not getting cited and used against us!!! If we win the West this year I'd go 2/1 cowbells will be illegal again next year.

Noxdog
09-12-2015, 11:25 AM
Yeah. That's why while I think the thing Lugenbill is gonna do is kinda cool, I also can't see the "findings" not getting cited and used against us!!! If we win the West this year I'd go 2/1 cowbells will be illegal again next year.

nm

CadaverDawg
09-12-2015, 11:29 AM

Nah, we stop ringing when the center is over the ball. We'll be fine

CadaverDawg
09-12-2015, 11:30 AM
nm

He's going to be 7-10 yards away from the mic barking signals when LSU has the ball, to give people an idea of the noise and how tough it is on our opponents. Should be cool

WPDawg
09-12-2015, 11:31 AM
We have the skilled players who can compete and I think a lot because of confidence. Not rah rah confidence but real confidence that we can go toe to toe with the big boys and win. Team is confident and the fans are behind them 100%. If you watch the post match interview of the Italian Lady tennis player who beat Serena Williams on Friday, they asked her did she wake up Friday morning thinking she would beat Serena. Her honest answer was ....No but she was going to go out and play hard and have fun. That is where we used to be. Now we wake up thinking we will win and that takes away an advantage for LSU.

smootness
09-12-2015, 11:41 AM
He's going to be 7-10 yards away from the mic barking signals when LSU has the ball, to give people an idea of the noise and how tough it is on our opponents. Should be cool

While a good idea in theory, it's pretty meaningless. Microphones don't pick up nearly as much as the human ear. Even in an empty stadium with no noise, a person standing 7-10 yards away won't be picked up well by a mic.

TUSK
09-12-2015, 12:53 PM
Biggest MSU advantages for this game (the obvious):

1. QB (LSU doesn't have one)
2. Head Coaching (LSU doesn't have one)
3. Home Game (LSU doesn't have one)

Coach34
09-12-2015, 01:03 PM
Our QB can get the ball to our WR's better than their's can to his
We are at home
Our DL likes people that run straight at us
Harris 2nd college start in a hostile environment

Noxdog
09-12-2015, 01:22 PM
Our QB can get the ball to our WR's better than their's can to his
We are at home
Our DL likes people that run straight at us
Harris 2nd college start in a hostile environment

I was beginning to think I was crazy to think that this was not his 1st. I think he started against AU but got pulled early. In essence it really is but I hate commentators saying it's his first when it isn't.

SDDawg
09-12-2015, 01:42 PM
LSU hasn't improved in any area or phase of the game. We are at home and much closer to what we were last year than people realize. And they still "don't realize what's about to take that field," which is frankly amazing to me after last year. Good guys all the way.

CadaverDawg
09-12-2015, 01:52 PM
After watching Auburn twice now....Tonight's game is even more important than I thought. We have a legit shot at beating Auburn on the road, so if we can beat LSU, we could start out 2-0 and either LSU or Auburn would be out of the SEC West race through 2 SEC games. Tonight is BIG.

Dawgface
09-12-2015, 02:13 PM
I'm always a pessimist. Of course I'm a blue hair.