PDA

View Full Version : 17. I'm as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rockin' chairs, this sux

Bully13
09-11-2015, 11:48 PM
I guess this is the price you pay for what we did last year that at age 52 ...was not familiar with that type of success. .

my family was ancient ole missers. but once our old money was blown after the depression , my Dad was too embarassed to follow the family line and go to ole missus in the early 60's because that is just what you didn't do back then ...i.e. "work thru school"... if you were to be respected at ole missus, your DIDDY had to pay the way... no way someone with our last name could survive going to ole missus and also holding down a job at a hotel like my dad had to do.

yep, my dad was going to have to work thru school. ..that's why he changed the course of our family's affiliation .... at MSU, his money status mattered not... he was welcomed to go to school and work just like the rest of us "common folk"

oh well.. that is history... now I'm more nervous about a football game than I've been in a long time.. this shit sux on a level to which I'm not familiar.

life is great ...God is great.

night , night, looking forward to some bacon & eggs in the a.m....

SDDawg
09-11-2015, 11:55 PM
Your Dad should have gone to OM, pissed all over those idiots, and then turned into a State fan. But cool story, nonetheless.

RougeDawg
09-11-2015, 11:56 PM
Relax, we trucked them on their field last year but the scoreboard didn't show it. We will truck them again tomorrow and spring board into another great run. Based on all factors considered location, teams, and experience we should win by 14+ points. We will be fine.

And its good to hear everything worked out for you and your family in the end.

Bully13
09-12-2015, 12:16 AM
yep... I really think my upbringing overall is better that we lost all that money. humility and hard work instills things that money just can't buy. I'm proud of being a part of the people's university. I'm proud of being part of an institution that teaches to build things instead of suing things.

I know there are good people at TSUN and MSU. but overall, we are the producers and they are the cockroaches. we are the salt of the earth and they are the parasites. not poking at the good olemissers. I know you folk are there, but just saying. just the overall numbers and shit.

God Bless MSU and God Bless the U.S.A.

oh, and 17 U ole missus.. in the rear.