PDA

View Full Version : When will Media Stick to one narrative?? If we never have the talent others do..

RougeDawg
09-11-2015, 04:19 PM
How can they continue to use the "MSU lost everyone" narrative year after year and each preseason? If our talent never is up to par with everyone else and never will be, why does it matter what we lost? How could we ever win 10 games and finish one W away from Atlanta and playoffs With no talent? We never have had anyone according to them so does it really make that much of a difference what we lost? Last year's team had less "talent" than this year's, yet we lost everyone from our last year? If those asshats actually thought about how ignorant and contradictory their statement are, time and time again, they may actually realize that sometimes stars aren't the only thing that make a quality competitive football team.

They cannot continue to talk out of both sides of their mouths. They need to be called out and hounded relentlessly. I'm responding to the idiot on the clip talking with Seahorn.

And before the "we have talent crowd" comes to defend, I'm being facetious.

RoverDog
09-11-2015, 05:05 PM
I've been saying this exactly to my buddies here in Bama-land....last year we were a developmental program "come in as 2*, leave as 5*" several pundits said. Now we've lost too much talent to be any good..."all they have is Dak". So we just quit developing players? Doesn't it stand to reason if we are recruiting better, and still developing players as good as any school in the country, that we would be even more talented? Sheesh. Let's just play.

Reason2succeed
09-11-2015, 07:18 PM
Win and rub it in. That's the motto.