PDA

View Full Version : Kick Time Hypothetical

starkvegasdawg
09-11-2015, 11:40 AM
It's the biggest home game in a long time. If we win we cement our spot in the SECCG and more than likely a playoff spot. If you had your choice of times for the game to start, when would you want it to be? An early morning kick so you don't have to spend all day with the nerves building of the importance of the game even though it would limit tailgating, a mid afternoon kick to allow some tailgating, or a primetime slot because you want to enjoy the atmosphere of the entire day because you're as solid and stoic as 100 year old oak tree?

Does your preferred time slot if this is a road game you will have to watch on TV?

For me, If I were able to go to the game I would probably opt for the midafternoon kick for the home game, but if it is a road game then give me the 11:00AM kick.

TUSK
09-11-2015, 12:40 PM
It's the biggest home game in a long time. If we win we cement our spot in the SECCG and more than likely a playoff spot. If you had your choice of times for the game to start, when would you want it to be? An early morning kick so you don't have to spend all day with the nerves building of the importance of the game even though it would limit tailgating, a mid afternoon kick to allow some tailgating, or a primetime slot because you want to enjoy the atmosphere of the entire day because you're as solid and stoic as 100 year old oak tree?

Does your preferred time slot if this is a road game you will have to watch on TV?

For me, If I were able to go to the game I would probably opt for the midafternoon kick for the home game, but if it is a road game then give me the 11:00AM kick.

You keep talkin' like this: "If we win we cement our spot in the SECCG and more than likely a playoff spot."

And you better keep a close watch on this: "100 year old oak tree"

I have my Laserbeam-like stare on you, buddy!

maroonmania
09-11-2015, 12:52 PM

That would likely be a late November game if it happened so a night time game would probably have you freezing your butt off. Due to that I'll take midafternoon. Morning games are for the birds.

DanDority
09-11-2015, 01:50 PM

Vegas, I'm with you on game time starts, however, I don't mind an 11:00 am kick at home that way my nerves aren't shot by kickoff and I can make it home in time for the late game on T.V.