PDA

View Full Version : Since I'm OCD about college football, I thought I'd share.....

CadaverDawg
09-11-2015, 11:38 AM
Below is a schedule of games I'm planning to check out throughout the day tomorrow. Obviously, some are just future or past opponents, some are SEC teams, and some are just big names or intriguing matchups. I always do this because I'm weird I guess. Now you can be weird too. Enjoy....

9/12 Game schedule (Times are Central)

8:00 am
College GameDay (ESPN)

9:00 am
SEC Nation - Tebow's Return (SECN)

10:30am
South Florida @ Florida State (ESPN)

11:00 am
Jacksonville St @ Auburn (SECN)
Oregon St. @ Michigan (ABC)

2:30 pm
Georgia @ Vandy (CBS)
Notre Dame @ Virginia (ABC)
Fresno St @ Ole Miss (ESPN2)

3:00 pm
MTSU @ Bama (SECN)
Toledo @ Arkansas (SECAlt)

3:30 pm
Austin Peay @ USM (WLOO - Uverse Ch. 1035)

5:00 pm
Oklahoma @ Tennessee (ESPN)

6:00 pm
Ball St. @ Texas A&M (ESPNU)
East Carolina @ Florida (ESPN2)

6:30 pm
Kentucky @ South Carolina (SECN)

7:00 pm
Oregon @ Michigan State (ABC)

8:15 pm
LSU @ Mississippi State (ESPN)

9:30 pm (If you haven't had enough like me)
UCLA @ UNLV (CBSS Uverse Ch 1643)

2:00 am (Only if we win!)
College Football Final (ESPN)

Cheers

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Jack-Donaghy-Pouring-Alcohol-Loop-30-Rock.gif

Dawg61
09-11-2015, 11:54 AM
Awesome thanks!

BulldogBear
09-11-2015, 12:00 PM
Below is a schedule of games I'm planning to check out throughout the day tomorrow. Obviously, some are just future or past opponents, some are SEC teams, and some are just big names or intriguing matchups. I always do this because I'm weird I guess. Now you can be weird too. Enjoy....

College GameDay (ESPN)

Georgia @ Vandy (CBS)

MTSU @ Bama (SECN)

Cheers

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Jack-Donaghy-Pouring-Alcohol-Loop-30-Rock.gif

you sound like me

I've been known to neatly write out in chronological order the start times for all games on channels that I have with channel reference and number. Let me freak you out. If I'm doing the all day dong day watching football thing, I have to go to each game and watch at least one complete play that is not a special teams play. Now, that's OCD!!!!

Dawg61
09-11-2015, 12:10 PM
Really pisses me off that no team in the NFL will give Tebow a job. Eagles did him dirty by trading Barkley and then two days later cutting Tebow. Every time I watched him with the Eagles the offense was marching straight down the field and ripping off huge runs left and right. ****ing bullshit that Tyler Bray and Ryan P.O.S. Mallett get backup jobs but Tebow gets cut. But don't let me go off on some weird Tebow tantrum on your TV schedule thread. Carry on.

VandelayIndustries
09-11-2015, 12:14 PM
Bravo sir!! Beautiful post

confucius say
09-11-2015, 12:19 PM
Tenn-ok game will not be over by the time ours starts. Either our start will be delayed or game will be on espn news to start.

Johnson85
09-11-2015, 12:22 PM

College GameDay (ESPN)

Georgia @ Vandy (CBS)

MTSU @ Bama (SECN)

Cheers

This week is one of the shittiest weeks of college football. Basically not a good game on before 5pm, and not just a ton of great games period. The only ones I'm really interested in are UT/Oklahoma, UK/USCe (which is probably not interesting to anybody outside of the SEC), Oregon/MSUnorth (and I'm for some reason not as interested in that as I should be), and LSU/MSU.

Glad football is on period, but just nothing before five that will be interesting enough to actually distract me from waiting for kickoff.

Dawg61
09-11-2015, 12:32 PM
This week is one of the shittiest weeks of college football. Basically not a good game on before 5pm, and not just a ton of great games period. The only ones I'm really interested in are UT/Oklahoma, UK/USCe (which is probably not interesting to anybody outside of the SEC), Oregon/MSUnorth (and I'm for some reason not as interested in that as I should be), and LSU/MSU.

Glad football is on period, but just nothing before five that will be interesting enough to actually distract me from waiting for kickoff.

For me a game like Fresno St. vs Ole Miss, Jacks vs Auburn, Toledo vs Arky is interesting to watch not because it'll be close but because I like to watch future opponents and anyone in the West I like to watch as much as possible. Plus I want to see more terrible reads by JJohnson (AU) and MGK.

Dawgface
09-11-2015, 01:19 PM
Only 2 games I'm interested in is TN/OU and of course ours.

Jack Lambert
09-11-2015, 01:27 PM

College GameDay (ESPN)

Georgia @ Vandy (CBS)

MTSU @ Bama (SECN)

Cheers

Is that Alec right before he slaps his daughter and calls her a pig?

Jack Lambert
09-11-2015, 01:28 PM
Only 2 games I'm interested in is TN/OU and of course ours.

I have already got my hopper set for several games. I hope I can keep from veiwing the scores.

Bane Uoykcuf
09-11-2015, 01:39 PM

Never understood the doomsayers like you! College football is like *****, it starts at fabulous and only gets better!

Johnson85
09-11-2015, 02:32 PM
For me a game like Fresno St. vs Ole Miss, Jacks vs Auburn, Toledo vs Arky is interesting to watch not because it'll be close but because I like to watch future opponents and anyone in the West I like to watch as much as possible. Plus I want to see more terrible reads by JJohnson (AU) and MGK.

Certainly better than nothing, and I will watch Ole Miss and Ark because we will play them, but if it's a game against an opponent that they can hold back things when they play against them, then it just limits how interesting it can be.

Johnson85
09-12-2015, 01:58 PM
Certainly better than nothing, and I will watch Ole Miss and Ark because we will play them, but if it's a game against an opponent that they can hold back things when they play against them, then it just limits how interesting it can be.

In light of the auburn game, I'm just going to retract every statement I've made in this thread.

Dawg61
09-12-2015, 02:43 PM
In light of the auburn game, I'm just going to retract every statement I've made in this thread.

Lol