PDA

View Full Version : Tune in Bulldogs! Our own Stingray is gonna be on OOB TODAY!

BulldogBear
09-10-2015, 09:31 AM
He's about to call in. They're changing the whole lineup for today to put him on. Here we go!

Duckdog
09-10-2015, 09:35 AM
I really hate that guy

BulldogBear
09-10-2015, 09:37 AM
He's on right now!!!

GreenheadDawg
09-10-2015, 09:42 AM
I really hate that guy

Yeh well you suck because Stingray is the shit and more man than you will ever be.

Behrdawg
09-10-2015, 10:00 AM
I think he's great. He's passionate and he loves his team. The guy has 260k you tube views this week alone. Kudos to him.

MadDawg
09-10-2015, 10:35 AM
When did how many Youtube hits you have become the determining factor for how cool/great you are?

I promise you this, the bearsharks love this guys a lot more than our fans do. What does that say?

Behrdawg
09-10-2015, 11:06 AM
When did how many Youtube hits you have become the determining factor for how cool/great you are?

I promise you this, the bearsharks love this guys a lot more than our fans do. What does that say?

It's exposure. Not sure where you got that you tube hits makes him cool. I don't believe I said that.

MadDawg
09-10-2015, 11:17 AM
It's exposure. Not sure where you got that you tube hits makes him cool. I don't believe I said that.

I don't guess you said exactly that. But you did mention it as sort of a justification or proof for how awesome he is. Otherwise I'm not sure why it was mentioned.

Behrdawg
09-10-2015, 11:29 AM
I don't guess you said exactly that. But you did mention it as sort of a justification or proof for how awesome he is. Otherwise I'm not sure why it was mentioned.

I didn't say he was awesome, either. I think he's a passionate fan that any ordinary person would look at as being a moron. He obviously doesn't care what anyone thinks- I respect that. Sure, he's annoying and makes others look at us like we are idiots but every fan base has those. He realizes it and he exploits himself for entertainment. I think that is great.

Dawgface
09-10-2015, 11:51 AM
It's exposure.

Not the exposure I care to see. He may be a passionate fan, but he looks more like a guy that wants attention.

msudawg1200
09-10-2015, 12:00 PM
I think he's great. He's passionate and he loves his team. The guy has 260k you tube views this week alone. Kudos to him.

I think he's an embarrassing idiot.

Liverpooldawg
09-10-2015, 12:06 PM
The poster above said it all, the Confederates love him.

Drugdog
09-10-2015, 12:11 PM
I think Drugdog should be on. He is the best.

DownwardDawg
09-10-2015, 03:48 PM
Stingray is great! If he embarrasses you, then you either take shit way too serious or you just don't get it. He's an idiot, but he's OUR idiot!!!!! I work in with ole miss fans that are as bad or worse than stingray but they don't know it. He knows he is funny and he's using that. Seems like a good guy.

MSUDawg4Life
09-10-2015, 07:04 PM
"Our own"?

That sloppy cretin will never represent me or my university. There will never be any "our" between me and him. Never.

It's sad that so many of you are gullible enough to let an Alabama fan troll you like that.

sbcmortgageman
09-10-2015, 07:13 PM
Stingray is a superfan and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. Keep it up Stingray.

War Machine Dawg
09-10-2015, 07:19 PM
Stingray is great! If he embarrasses you, then you either take shit way too serious or you just don't get it. He's an idiot, but he's OUR idiot!!!!! I work in with ole miss fans that are as bad or worse than stingray but they don't know it. He knows he is funny and he's using that. Seems like a good guy.

This. Some of these clowns need to lighten up and learn to laugh at themselves. Stingray laughs at himself with this stuff. I think it's hilarious. Does it look nuts? Yeah, because it kinda is. But dude has way more guts than most of the guys here bashing him to put it out there every week and open himself up to all the criticism and such that comes with it.

Gillespie_Dawg
09-10-2015, 08:01 PM
Will be to say that I'm not a stingray fan. Sorry.. He should not be any representation of a state fan. I sure don't want him to be the face of me or MSU.

Barking 13
09-10-2015, 11:54 PM
I think he may be Paul Bearer's son....... whoooooo!

mstatefan91
09-11-2015, 12:28 AM
Will be to say that I'm not a stingray fan. Sorry.. He should not be any representation of a state fan. I sure don't want him to be the face of me or MSU.

Strange first post, noob.

Personally, I think the guy is harmless and good for a few laughs. He has made himself recognizable just about anywhere in the state of Mississippi. Saw him tonight at cowbell yell. He was a hundred feet away but there was no mistaking him. He did what he set out to do so kudos to him.

SDDawg
09-11-2015, 01:30 AM
Screw the Confederates and their failed "lynchings", we're done with them. If you can't leave them behind, YOU are the problem. Not them.

Bottom line: Stingray is funny and entertaining. Just like all the crazy fans for the call in sports shows are (Bama, Auby, and others all have them). The Rebs have that drunk girl that couldn't even remember the name of the school she was attending as their symbol for the fan base. I'll take Stingray, and they can be known for that Oxford transplant. :)

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
09-11-2015, 02:10 AM
he's a guy that sends in video rants to Paul Finebaum. Out of the group of people who have the desire and the time to do such a thing on a weekly basis - I don't think you're gonna find a wealth of personalities to pick and choose from to decide who to properly represent all of the suave, svelte, witty, and articulate fans bashing them on a message board. This is the people's university, give me passionate and genuine over smooth and snarky all day. Whether you appreciate it or not, Stingray has a talent for fiery, WWE-style monologues, and Finebaum Rants are probably the only means he's ever had to showcase it. Put down the critic's pen & take him for what he's worth, 45 seconds of your time and a grin.

sbcmortgageman
09-11-2015, 04:49 AM
Some of y'all need to enjoy life.

RiverCityDawg
09-11-2015, 04:54 AM
Meh, I'm not going to be embarrassed by him like some of our rivals would like, but I'm not a fan either. He's pretty annoying. I just think its funny that he actually went to Alabama. Lots of Bama fans that went to State, but first I've heard of a State fan that went to Bama.