gravedigger
09-09-2015, 07:42 PM
which would you start?

Landry has the Redskins on the road and Tannehill as a qb

Adams has Chicago on the road and Rodgers as a qb

help me boys.

huffy
09-09-2015, 07:54 PM
with Cobb iffy and no Jordy, I'd be VERY tempted to play Adams.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
09-09-2015, 08:04 PM
Landry is the safe option, but Adams has more potential to put up big numbers. High floor vs. High ceiling. Adams was intriguing last year, but never made much of his opportunities as a rookie. He should make a huge jump this year, but he simply hasn't proven anything yet.

If you feel you have the better team & you're looking for a guaranteed 8-10 pts to pad it I'd go Landry. If you feel like you may be overmatched and are looking for somebody who can give you an edge, but also may fall flat, go with Adams

gravedigger
09-09-2015, 08:30 PM
Great advice guys. Just what i needed.

archdog
09-09-2015, 08:35 PM
Landry is going to have 2 tds. Mark it.

smootness
09-09-2015, 08:50 PM
which would you start?

Landry has the Redskins on the road and Tannehill as a qb

Adams has Chicago on the road and Rodgers as a qb

help me boys.

Is it a PPR? If so, Landry. If not, toss a coin, but I'd risk it with Adams.

gravedigger
09-09-2015, 11:02 PM
No. Standard

Beaver
09-09-2015, 11:10 PM
Speaking of Landry... I went back and watched the 2013 game vs LSU. Him and Beckham Jr. were unstoppable. Didn't matter if our secondary was in good position or not.. Those guys were just too big and physical.

sandwolf
09-09-2015, 11:50 PM
Speaking of Landry... I went back and watched the 2013 game vs LSU. Him and Beckham Jr. were unstoppable. Didn't matter if our secondary was in good position or not.. Those guys were just too big and physical.

I feel pretty confident in saying those two guys put on the most impressive performance that I have ever seen in person during that game. It seemed like our corners had them covered the whole game, but it just didn't matter.....Mettenberger would throw the ball up and they would just go up and get it and there was nothing our guys could do about it. They were flat out incredible.

jumbo
09-10-2015, 09:06 AM
I'd go Adams