PDA

View Full Version : I have been called out twice today on SPS by Ole Miss fans about EDawg posts....

CadaverDawg
07-18-2013, 07:44 PM
It is absolutely killing those clowns that they can't come over here and spin all of our posts in to something beneficial for their beloved Rebels. It's definitely obvious that for a bunch of people that hate "C34 and good riddance" they are managing to see every thread over here while also living on SPS.

Well, Hamil, RebFan, that douche with the weird kid holding a cat picture, and anyone else....

I know you're reading this and wishing you could respond, but guess what? **** You.

Coach34
07-18-2013, 07:56 PM
We are succeeding. Numbers, members, and views are up and we haven't even gotten to August yet.

We created a State board for State people- and it's going just as we expected- well.

blacklistedbully
07-18-2013, 08:07 PM
Yeah, Before I knew about this site, I'd noticed a significant drop in the number of posts that seemed interesting at SPS. But there was a TON of asinine BS, along with a bunch of whiny pussies. I kept looking for the C34's, Todd4State's, CadaverDawgs, etc, but you guys were gone missing. Even though I don't always see eye-to-eye with C34, and got off on the wrong foot with him at SPS when he accused me of being somebody named "goat", I usually like reading his posts, and do respect his knowledge of football. And his posts, even the ones where I think he's being a jackass, are nonetheless entertaining as hell. And most of the time I actually agree with the coach.

Anyway, I found about about this site because of the bitching about it on SPS, so figured this place might be more interesting. And the MB is. That said, SPS does have a great home page with the listing of recent sprts news, etc. Is that coming here any time soon? For now I just pop over there to get the sports news, then come over here for intelligent, interesting posts and debates.

Saltydog
07-18-2013, 08:11 PM
the first ones to post "Germans"........

hailmari
07-18-2013, 08:43 PM
Yep, god forbid you say something that's already been mentioned over there.. SPS is like the high school State fans' board.

CadaverDawg
07-18-2013, 09:18 PM
Well, in defense of SPS, this thread was more about the Ole Miss shit they allow over there than anything else. I still post over there, and I like DS, Der, D@A, pat, and several others over there. I just hate that they allow those trolls to jump into every ****ing thread and spin it or change the subject to being about Ole Miss. It's like you can't have a damn discussion with MSU fans about MsU sports over there anymore....everything has to have a "not sure about Chris Jones, but Nkemdiche is blah blah blah". Shit gets old. I want to stay loyal to that board because there are some good people running it and it has entertained me for years now, but it is straight up turning into Spirifoom over there recently. It sucks to see that too bc those OM guys are ruining it.

Edited to add: I can't leave out Wizard and a few others when listing good posters. Wizard's rendition of the MS Coliseum was a thing of beauty yesterday.

But yes, It is so nice to be able to say something positive about the Dawgs over here and not expect two smartass comments and a Rebel spinning it into a OM thread as your first responses.

DownwardDawg
07-18-2013, 09:38 PM
I agree. Thanks to those that created this board!

HancockCountyDog
07-19-2013, 09:36 AM
It is absolutely killing those clowns that they can't come over here and spin all of our posts in to something beneficial for their beloved Rebels. It's definitely obvious that for a bunch of people that hate "C34 and good riddance" they are managing to see every thread over here while also living on SPS.

Well, Hamil, RebFan, that douche with the weird kid holding a cat picture, and anyone else....

I know you're reading this and wishing you could respond, but guess what? **** You.

Its just nice to be able to be slightly critical of MSU athletics and not have some Lacoste wearing douchebag start a 30 page thread about how its not just a little problem, but a huge ****ing problem that will end with the utter distruction of MSU football and the rise of Ole Miss to basically a better version of Alabama.

IT's just nice to be able to talk MSU sports honestly.

Goat Holder
07-19-2013, 09:57 AM
Its just nice to be able to be slightly critical of MSU athletics and not have some Lacoste wearing douchebag start a 30 page thread about how its not just a little problem, but a huge ****ing problem that will end with the utter distruction of MSU football and the rise of Ole Miss to basically a better version of Alabama.

This is a GREAT way of putting it.

Dawgtini
07-19-2013, 10:22 AM
We are succeeding. Numbers, members, and views are up and we haven't even gotten to August yet.

We created a State board for State people- and it's going just as we expected- well.

+1 The conversation and the topics over here have been "top shelf"! The best part is I only have one poster on my ignore list

Ghost of Hank Flick
07-19-2013, 10:38 AM
said, SPS does have a great home page with the listing of recent sprts news, etc. Is that coming here any time soon? For now I just pop over there to get the sports news, then come over here for intelligent, interesting posts and debates.

On the front page of this site at the forums list you can go to the RSS feeds which basically have most of the news you could want.