PDA

View Full Version : Preparation for LSU

CadaverDawg
09-08-2015, 03:32 PM
I really think that road game vs USM will help us this week. You have to think our players got a dose of reality, and now feel like they're not quite as good as they thought. I think that will be motivation for this week and make us come out looking to prove something. Take that, add in the fact that they'll have 60,000 cowbell ringing crazies backing them, and we could be in for a real treat.

I definitely like our mindset going in after a not so great performance, versus us going in overconfident Bc we beat a high school team 76-3 or something.

We need that chip like we had last year. We were missing it game 1....I think we got a dose of reality Saturday, and will regain that chip this week.

gtowndawg
09-08-2015, 03:44 PM
I think we are going to be ok. Close game that I'm not willing to say we win (quite yet) but I think we will play well.

CadaverDawg
09-08-2015, 03:53 PM
I think we are going to be ok. Close game that I'm not willing to say we win (quite yet) but I think we will play well.

Totally agree.

LSU fans and coaches are really acting like Harris "found it" this offseason. They're way more excited than normal about QB play, as is Les Miles. I'm anxious to see how true that is, if any. I've seen LSU people saying Harris will be similar to Jameis Winston this year. That's outlandish, and ain't gonna happen, but I'm slightly cautious about this sudden confidence at the QB position they're showing.

Not ready to call it a win, but I think it will be a really close game if we lose. Gone are the days that we get blown out on our home field. Davis Wade, aka The Torture Chamber (aka Deaf Valley), ain't your Daddy's MSU home field advantage. We'll be tough to beat at home.

(Thanks to a SPS poster in the "slogan contest" thread, for "Deaf Valley". I loved it, had to use it)