PDA

View Full Version : Does starting at 9:00 last week give us any advantage this week starting at 8:30?

Jack Lambert
09-08-2015, 02:56 PM
What is your opinion?

Barking 13
09-08-2015, 03:24 PM
it might since we are at home, but it was nearly a disaster last week.

RougeDawg
09-08-2015, 04:21 PM
I know we have been practicing late into the evening for the last 2-3 weeks in preparation of our first few games so we will be in a pretty familiar routine this week. I feel like a later kickoff at home in a game where the crowd will most likely affect the game, especially in the early going, it can do nothing but help us.

EdDawg
09-08-2015, 04:42 PM
I think the hardest part about playing a late game like last week is scheduling the day before. Coaches have to rework the whole schedule to make sure the team isn't tired by 9. That means lights out is probably later or let the team sleep a bit longer. However if the team sleeps longer they become lethargic.

Just something to think about.

Barking 13
09-08-2015, 04:45 PM
I think the hardest part about playing a late game like last week is scheduling the day before. Coaches have to rework the whole schedule to make sure the team isn't tired by 9. That means lights out is probably later or let the team sleep a bit longer. However if the team sleeps longer they become lethargic.

Just something to think about.

That's what I meant... how would you like to be stuck in a hotel in Hattiesburg all day playing video games, etc. then have to go focus on winning a ballgame?

Todd4State
09-08-2015, 05:29 PM
No advantage for us because LSU is used to playing late night games.