PDA

View Full Version : Some pretty solid re-tweeting going on last night Coach34...

missouridawg
09-08-2015, 07:31 AM
I was startled at the number of guarantees and "I have a source" type shit that they were flinging out back in July/August.

Also, Flabloser? Someone owes you a cowbell. I re-tweeted it after reading the exchange.

Coach34
09-08-2015, 07:39 AM
#MSUMafia

Jack Lambert
09-08-2015, 07:46 AM
Who was the guy that had a blog that hated ole miss and he posted a photo of an official letter from the NCAA to Ole Miss that everyone said was BS?

If you remember who he was did he get lucky or did he really know?

BulldogBear
09-08-2015, 07:48 AM
Who was the guy that had a blog that hated ole miss and he posted a photo of an official letter from the NCAA to Ole Miss that everyone said was BS?

If you remember who he was did he get lucky or did he really know?

Incarcerated Bob I think

Jack Lambert
09-08-2015, 07:51 AM
Incarcerated Bob I think

Yep that him. Did he really know or just get lucky?

Coach34
09-08-2015, 07:59 AM
They owe IB an apology

BulldogBear
09-08-2015, 08:24 AM
Yep that him. Did he really know or just get lucky?

That I don't know

RougeDawg
09-08-2015, 08:52 AM
With Big Softie and Furniture Johnson both sorting out, does it mean they finally uncovered a pattern of lack of institutional control? The NCAA never actually said the CJ investigation was over, the school only reported that the "NCAA had not found any evidence of wrong doing" at the time most bearsharts were screaming "see see we didn't buy CJ, the NCAA cleared us." Did they clear them? What else would Bucky suspend CJ for? He hasn't suspended anyone who's been arrested or gotten in fights, both of which would be "violation of team rule" yet CJ mysteriously is sitting for violating team rules. Seems as fishy as Bucky's responses about Softie all off season and this weekend. Just doesn't make sense to do something he's never done because of "violating team rules" and "he has no knowledge of the NCAA probe".

I'm guessing he's so used to speaking to his own moronic, delusional, brain dead fan base, but for those with a brain, none of this passes the smell test.

Coach34
09-08-2015, 08:58 AM
CJ Hampton is having NCAA issues also. They are getting an enema from the NCAA

thf24
09-08-2015, 09:00 AM
To clarify, are both CJ Johnson and CJ Hampton suspended, or is it just one of the two?

Bubb Rubb
09-08-2015, 09:00 AM
CJ Johnson's suspension isn't a big deal. CJ Hampton and Tunsil's are, and it will be interesting to see how they handle it.

Jack Lambert
09-08-2015, 09:01 AM
CJ Hampton is having NCAA issues also. They are getting an enema from the NCAA

If thats the case they are going to find some stinking crap and it might take two or three enemas to get it clean.

Liverpooldawg
09-08-2015, 09:11 AM
What I'm hearing about CJ Johnson is it is a case of Moultrie Knee.

Coach34
09-08-2015, 09:22 AM
I can believe that. Haven't heard Johnson having more NCAA issues. Just Big Softie and Hampton

ShotgunDawg
09-08-2015, 09:27 AM
What is Hampton's situation with the NCAA?

starkvegasdawg
09-08-2015, 09:47 AM
I can believe that. Haven't heard Johnson having more NCAA issues. Just Big Softie and Hampton

I'm still absolutely stunned they got away with the Johnson recruitment. He laid out the NCAA's case for them on a silver platter. They didn't even have to investigate. He did that for them. And they did nothing. My only hope is they realized they got cornholed hard and dry on that and plan on making up for it here.

Coach34
09-08-2015, 09:52 AM
What is Hampton's situation with the NCAA?

One rumored is that he and his Dad had vehicles they couldn't explain

The spin is that he kept a rental car too long

So who knows

Tbonewannabe
09-08-2015, 10:59 AM
One rumored is that he and his Dad had vehicles they couldn't explain

The spin is that he kept a rental car too long

So who knows

A couple of months too long. Lol. You know those rental companies don't care if you return those cars on time. It is fine too keep them longer and not pay.

Political Hack
09-08-2015, 11:19 AM
Freeze didn't suspend Kimchee after being photo'd hitting a bong. Why would he suspend CJ for it? They're well known for having on of, if not the, most lax drug policy in the SEC.

Bully13
09-08-2015, 01:24 PM
These are my favorite types of threads

Jack Lambert
09-08-2015, 01:29 PM
A couple of months too long. Lol. You know those rental companies don't care if you return those cars on time. It is fine too keep them longer and not pay.

They will continue to charge your credit card until it is declined and then report it stolen.

Coach34
09-08-2015, 01:32 PM
They will continue to charge your credit card until it is declined and then report it stolen.

Thats what CJ has to explain- why it wasnt

maroonmania
09-08-2015, 01:33 PM
I'm still absolutely stunned they got away with the Johnson recruitment. He laid out the NCAA's case for them on a silver platter. They didn't even have to investigate. He did that for them. And they did nothing. My only hope is they realized they got cornholed hard and dry on that and plan on making up for it here.

Yep, the whole CJ Johnson recruitment was about as blatant and out in the open cheating as I've ever seen. I don't know near the details about what went down with Tunsil or Hampton as I know about what went down with Johnson just because the whole Johnson fiasco was made so public, partly by Johnson himself.