PDA

View Full Version : Football season - When the Vag***'s become fully enflamed!!!

RougeDawg
09-06-2015, 10:20 PM
If I didn't know any better from the last 24 hours on here, I'd be looking for the Midol ads and think we had a women's "cooking, housewares and decoration" message board. The amount of estrogen pulsing through most veins is astronomical. Holy shit, have we lost all reason and logical thought?

We all know how difficult it is to motivate collegiate aged athletes for 12-15 consecutive weekends, to play to their full potential. That's why it's so easy for a BIG10, BIG12, ACC team to win the conference. They only get tested 3-4 times a year, max. SEC teams can get tested 4 times, two different months of the season. Can we all agree on this? If so they why cannot we all logically agree that last night is a prediction on the remainder of the season?

One team was in the playoff hunt last season. Looking at 2 make or break games within the month, as to whether or not they will even be in the playoff picture come November.

The other team has their backs against the wall with nothing left to play for, at their place, and pulled all stops to knock off Goliath.

We won in adverse conditions in game 1 of the season. We didn't show anything on either side of the ball and still man handled the game. Yes some fluke plays and turnovers early gave them momentum, but I want someone to please tell me at which point it was ever in question?

I'll be waiting on that answer. In the meantime, you f***ing pu***s need to grow a pair and stop being the "woe is me, wittle ole MS State" pansies and step the f*ck up. GD, it's this same f***ing pessimism that's kept us behind for the last century. When no one believes it creates an "acceptable atmosphere". Well I refuse to accept that. I see how great we can be if we have everyone, team, coaches, and alumni all pulling in one direction.

For the rest of this week before we demolish LSU, I simply ask the "Fourtnette for Heisman" posters to check their estrogen levels before posting. It will save the logical posters and readers millions of brain cells.

Boston
09-06-2015, 10:27 PM
^^^^^^ What he said!

EdDawg
09-06-2015, 10:31 PM
Amen

CadaverDawg
09-06-2015, 10:42 PM
Haha, +1 you crazy sonofabitch!

shoeless joe
09-06-2015, 10:47 PM
As terrible as you are during the spring I've agreed with all your posts on the gridiron.

TrapGame
09-06-2015, 10:50 PM
Well said RD.

We didn't put 76 points on USM b/c unlike the glorified high school team UNM played Southern Miss had a pulse and some decent players. We learned way more playing USM. Even Kellenburger was pointing that out in the CL today. Everybody just needs to chill and get ready for LSU.

RougeDawg
09-07-2015, 12:23 AM
Haha, +1 you crazy sonofabitch!

I thoroughly appreciate theses words. And yes I may be crazy.

RougeDawg
09-07-2015, 12:29 AM
As terrible as you are during the spring I've agreed with all your posts on the gridiron.

I need to be more thorough in my baseball posts for full explanation and maybe because I have the most experience with baseball I have the most difficulty conveying what I'm attempting to say.

With football it is much easier to watch, perceive, and provide some conclusions.

Either way, that's what these places are for. To Agree and disagree,but ultimately push for our university to continue improvement. That's what I strive for and hope everyone else here does the same.

Dawg61
09-07-2015, 12:34 AM
Our pass coverage over the middle of the field was ****ing atrocious. Other than that I was fine with last night's performance. Little concerned at the lack of Bear Wilson but that may be slow playing him before next week when he'll get a lot of back shoulders thrown his way. We left about 28 points off the board yesterday that could of easily been scores. Score just half and its 48-16 and everyone is singing a totally different tune today.

Dawgowar
09-07-2015, 12:38 AM
I need to be more thorough in my baseball posts for full explanation and maybe because I have the most experience with baseball I have the most difficulty conveying what I'm attempting to say.

With football it is much easier to watch, perceive, and provide some conclusions.

Either way, that's what these places are for. To Agree and disagree,but ultimately push for our university to continue improvement. That's what I strive for and hope everyone else here does the same.

+1. Less is more. Stand by my assertion that we have done all for King, country, and state by fulfilling this contract and need never play them again. History shows they always charge us hard. Not worth the risk for so little gain. Bring on Lester!

blacklistedbully
09-07-2015, 11:57 AM
We need to adjust the reputation settings now that the contest is over. There have been several, "rep points" I've wanted to hand out, but can't because I still have to, "spread the love".

I'd rather give it to those who have earned it, period.

Rayburn8
09-07-2015, 01:57 PM
We need to adjust the reputation settings now that the contest is over. There have been several, "rep points" I've wanted to hand out, but can't because I still have to, "spread the love".

I'd rather give it to those who have earned it, period.

This, also sad there no way to give rep on mobile.