PDA

View Full Version : DL rotation

TheProfessor
09-06-2015, 06:24 PM
Why was Torey Dale playing second team DT instead of Corey Thomas or Braxton Hoyett? He is awful and always has been.

I also don't understand how Zach Jackson is a starting LB for us. He has been really bad his whole career. Where was J.T. Gray? I think I saw the Deondre Ward guy at LB more than Gray or Green.

It is very puzzling that Lee, Williams, Donald Gray, J.T. Gray, Gerri Green, or Corey Thomas barely played. I don't get it.

Bothrops
09-06-2015, 06:34 PM
I didn't think Thomas or Hoyett played a single down.

maroonmania
09-06-2015, 09:05 PM
I didn't think Thomas or Hoyett played a single down.

Very strange how reluctant we are even to play redshirt freshmen.

Dallas_Dawg
09-06-2015, 09:09 PM
It's bull shit is what it is. It's happened time and time again and it causes us to not reach our potential. From Perkins to Rojo to Zach Jack to Torrey dale, we are wasting the young careers of J-rob, Wilson, jt gray and Corey Thomas, respectively. Unless we are just saving these folks to unveil at the Lsu game, I just don't get it

missouridawg
09-06-2015, 09:46 PM
Very strange how reluctant we are even to play redshirt freshmen.

Mullen has used this formula since he got here and we've had the best 5 year stretch in MSU history.

Where'sWaldo
09-07-2015, 02:12 PM
Mullen has used this formula since he got here and we've had the best 5 year stretch in MSU history.

I truly wonder is those decisions were potentially disciplinary and it wasn't made known. I won't let myself believe that Mullen doesn't intend to use the two rs running backs or Thomas and hoyett. There has to be more to the story. Tory dale is not our back up d tackle and hoyett was listed as an "or" with James on the depth chart.

Homedawg
09-07-2015, 05:43 PM
Why was Torey Dale playing second team DT instead of Corey Thomas or Braxton Hoyett? He is awful and always has been.

I also don't understand how Zach Jackson is a starting LB for us. He has been really bad his whole career. Where was J.T. Gray? I think I saw the Deondre Ward guy at LB more than Gray or Green.

It is very puzzling that Lee, Williams, Donald Gray, J.T. Gray, Gerri Green, or Corey Thomas barely played. I don't get it.

Apparently because you haven't been to practice and dale has played better to this point. Thomas and hoyette are young pups, they will come along fine. Be patient.