PDA

View Full Version : One positive from last night:

Jacksondevildog
09-06-2015, 01:50 PM
The traffic situation leaving Hattiesburg on Hwy 49 going north leaving the city. The highway patrol and hattiesburg police didn't let the lights push the traffic through. They were outside their cars waving and directing traffic out of town. Starkville PD should have been there taking notes. Granted the crowd was smaller than one of our home games, but it was more organized instead of having the parking lot ticket takers directing traffic at $5.00 per hour like we insist on having.

RougeDawg
09-06-2015, 01:58 PM
I'll add another positive from the game that left a good taste in my mouth. Nick Fitzgerald is going to be a damn good QB for us. His effortless burst around the end last night was encouraging. Dare I say, knowing the potential backlash, Fitz looks to be the most mobile QB we have. I've missed the last couple spring games and didn't know he could move like that. Not sure of his passing skills but it doesn't appear that we have much, if any, dropped from Dak to Fitz except experience.

pilldawg
09-06-2015, 02:03 PM
I'll add another positive from the game that left a good taste in my mouth. Nick Fitzgerald is going to be a damn good QB for us. His effortless burst around the end last night was encouraging. Dare I say, knowing the potential backlash, Fitz looks to be the most mobile QB we have. I've missed the last couple spring games and didn't know he could move like that. Not sure of his passing skills but it doesn't appear that we have much, if any, dropped from Dak to Fitz except experience.

He is more athletic than Dak running and throwing.

BrunswickDawg
09-06-2015, 02:43 PM
He is more athletic than Dak running and throwing.
Been telling you for 2 years - steal of that class.