PDA

View Full Version : Now, our regular season begins

Mutt the Hoople
09-06-2015, 08:05 AM
The best NFL teams play like ass during the preseason. However, when the regular season starts they step up their game.

OUR Regular season starts today. Wouldn't be surprised if the whole team was prepping for LSU all this week.

Coach007
09-06-2015, 08:41 AM
Sorry mutt. No excuse for what happened last night. I'm as positive as you can get, but truth is we were bad due to coaching. I will say it again. Not running our offense did not fool anybody in the sec. Not one single coaching staff believes that Dak is not going to be running. NOT ONE.

NOT ONE staff has a lack of of footage on dak. So why limit him and the offense? Play our offense, get the lead, put in the back ups for experience! Instead, hardly any back ups on offense got any meaningful reps.

No matter what any of us say, we are bad vs the pass. We didn't look great vs the run either.

WinningIsRelentless
09-06-2015, 08:44 AM
Um less hits Dak takes the better it is for him down the stretch.

confucius say
09-06-2015, 08:48 AM
I'm fine not running dak more than 5-7 times in our four nonconference games. And it wasn't all coaching to be fair. Ross fumbled punt and dropped passes were not coaching. Three guys in position and misplaying that double reverse pass was not coaching.
I'm more concerned with personnel. Our left tackle and backup d tackles worry me.

Dawgowar
09-06-2015, 09:25 AM
Um less hits Dak takes the better it is for him down the stretch.

True and had we not fumbled away our first quarter opportunities and scored 14 more Dak likely would have come out. Then we could all be bitching about rotating QB's and burning red shirts.