PDA

View Full Version : Pump Breaks everyone... Don't overreac!

RougeDawg
09-06-2015, 02:21 AM
Yea we looked pedestrian tonight and had some awful play, but name a team that didnt who played "a team that played a team with a pulse".

Bottom line, we know Dan keeps it pedestrian in these outings. Relax, pour you a single barrel and know next weekend will relieve your worries.

Dawgfan77
09-06-2015, 07:33 AM
If a CUSA DL can get pressure on us then I'm worried. If a 5"11 QB can make those throws to wide open WR I'm concerned. If we get gashed up the middle by a CUSA bottom dweller then yes I'm worried.
Safety play was very bad. We didn't tackle well and our LT is bad.
Not a whole lot of positives

starkvegasdawg
09-06-2015, 07:42 AM
, but name a team that didnt who played "a team that played a team with a pulse.

Alabama
A&M
Auburn

That's just the SECW teams.

Really Clark?
09-06-2015, 08:02 AM
Alabama
A&M
Auburn

That's just the SECW teams.

I disagree with Auburn. They had several bad plays yesterday I thought. The other two looked good, what little I saw of them.

Fred Garvin
09-06-2015, 09:05 AM
If a CUSA DL can get pressure on us then I'm worried. If a 5"11 QB can make those throws to wide open WR I'm concerned. If we get gashed up the middle by a CUSA bottom dweller then yes I'm worried.
Safety play was very bad. We didn't tackle well and our LT is bad.
Not a whole lot of positives

I've seen a few posts dogging Rufus for poor play. Other than the sack where he had poor footWork, what else did he do wrong?

Dawgfan77
09-06-2015, 10:19 AM
I've seen a few posts dogging Rufus for poor play. Other than the sack where he had poor footWork, what else did he do wrong?

Pressure came from blind side all night.

Rayburn8
09-06-2015, 10:25 AM
THE SKY IS FALLING, IT'S THE END YALL, IT IS ALL OVER!!!!!

Really Clark?
09-06-2015, 10:27 AM
Pressure came from blind side all night.

No it didn't and there were many times Dak had enormous amount of time to throw.

hailmari
09-06-2015, 12:00 PM
USM managed to get pressure some last year too, I remember the outrage threads being posted on that.

And USM has been a bottom dweller for the past couple years, sure, but this is a different year. They have a nice team now (by cusa standards).

TimberBeast
09-06-2015, 12:25 PM
No it didn't and there were many times Dak had enormous amount of time to throw.

And he threw it into the stands, that's what has me worried.

Really Clark?
09-06-2015, 03:51 PM
And he threw it into the stands, that's what has me worried.

Oh he wasn't sharp, but he wasn't running for his life from pressure all night like some are insisting. He also didn't have help from the WR at times either. But even with that he completes 57% of his passes, 2 TD and no INT. He was 61% last year for the season. That is Ross coming up with one pass that he dropped last night and Dak is in line for 61% completions.