PDA

View Full Version : Lb's

msstate7
09-06-2015, 12:46 AM
They've got to play better next week. Tell me Richie just had a bad game bc I'm really concerned about mlb. Green and Lewis should've gotten some snaps tonight.

Zach Jackson struggled also. Jt gray needs to be playing more in zach's spot.

Benny brown didn't play like I thought he would.

This group has to play much, much better next week to stop LSU's running game

MadisonDawg
09-06-2015, 12:48 AM
Lewis is redshirting I'm pretty sure

MetEdDawg
09-06-2015, 12:49 AM
They've got to play better next week. Tell me Richie just had a bad game bc I'm really concerned about mlb. Green and Lewis should've gotten some snaps tonight.

Zach Jackson struggled also. Jt gray needs to be playing more in zach's spot.

Benny brown didn't play like I thought he would.

This group has to play much, much better next week to stop LSU's running game

This times 1,000. Zac Jack has paid his dues, but he's just plain bad. Not fast enough to play the position, not good enough in coverage to match up with the slot, doesn't tackle that well. Doesn't seem to be able to anticipate either. Gray is faster, brings the lumber, and is better in coverage. LSU will watch this film and pray we line up in a 4-3 with Zac Jack man on their slot guy. They will eat our lunch with screens.

msstate7
09-06-2015, 12:55 AM
Lewis is redshirting I'm pretty sure

Might wanna reconsider that.

msstate7
09-06-2015, 12:56 AM
Can Richie play outside? I know he's a good athlete

MadisonDawg
09-06-2015, 01:10 AM
Might wanna reconsider that.

Just passing along info I head from someone who was at walk-thrus at Oak Grove and the fact he wasn't dressed out tonight.

msstate7
09-06-2015, 01:14 AM
Just passing along info I head from someone who was at walk-thrus at Oak Grove and the fact he wasn't dressed out tonight.

Yeah, I meant the coaches might wanna reconsider. I wasn't doubting you

MadisonDawg
09-06-2015, 01:19 AM
Yeah, I meant the coaches might wanna reconsider. I wasn't doubting you

Long day haha, yes I agree. Our LBs weren't world beaters tonight, I'd like to see Leo get some reps against NW st.