PDA

View Full Version : LSU game canceled. Interesting. That's why Dan's playing possum **

DancingRabbit
09-05-2015, 10:42 PM
nm

Leroy Jenkins
09-05-2015, 10:45 PM
Now the media idiots have a built-in excuse

scottycameron
09-05-2015, 10:47 PM
I'm getting really tired of this pussified approach. I guess this will be a every week thing now. This weather suspension crap never happened until recently. Go out and play. Your Vag may get wet. I guess we need to play inside now in case the weather is not perfect. *******.

War Machine Dawg
09-05-2015, 10:52 PM
I'm getting really tired of this pussified approach. I guess this will be a every week thing now. This weather suspension crap never happened until recently. Go out and play. Your Vag may get wet. I guess we need to play inside now in case the weather is not perfect. *******.

Ummmm.....metal in the helmets. Metal in the pads. Lightning. Got nothing to do with rain.

I seen it dawg
09-05-2015, 10:57 PM

Go to bed

BulldogBear
09-05-2015, 10:58 PM
The silver lining here is that by looking like crap tonight we are beating LSU next week. It's philosophical I know. Think about it.

DancingRabbit
09-05-2015, 10:58 PM
Hard to imagine that a lightning storm was going to sit over that stadium for 4 hours. They could resume the game up to midnight according to SEC rules.

Brandon Harris was 1 of 2 for -4 yards. I guess Les had seen enough.

Do they refund tickets? 5 minutes of a game.

Quaoarsking
09-05-2015, 11:09 PM
It's not like McNeese had a plane to catch. Why not play it tomorrow?