PDA

View Full Version : The media was right.....

Liverpooldawg
09-05-2015, 10:31 PM
we suck....... Even if by some miracle we manage to win this game. Gregg Byrne SUX.

Behrdawg
09-05-2015, 10:52 PM
Calm down. We are 2 mental errors away from this being an absolute blowout.

I seen it dawg
09-05-2015, 10:55 PM
Media has whiffed on a helluva lot this weekend as usual. Clam down francis

Liverpooldawg
09-05-2015, 10:57 PM
Calm down. We are 2 mental errors away from this being an absolute blowout.

True but this is USM. Mental errors shouldn't matter against BY FAR the worst team we will see all year. If we play like this all year......1-11.

Coach34
09-05-2015, 11:01 PM
USM is improved. We have made some costly mistakes. This is a 14 point game at worst without the rough errors.

Errors. Road game. this shit happens every Saturday in college football. We win comfortably

blacklistedbully
09-05-2015, 11:01 PM
True but this is USM. Mental errors shouldn't matter against BY FAR the worst team we will see all year. If we play like this all year......1-11.

Please go back to SPS.

Coach34
09-05-2015, 11:03 PM
and USM is far better than Northwestern State and probably as good as Troy

Liverpooldawg
09-05-2015, 11:06 PM
Please go back to SPS.

I was banned for being overly optimistic there, two years ago. True story.

Liverpooldawg
09-05-2015, 11:11 PM
Please go back to SPS.

I do think we will play better than this. Fact remains that not even our most pessimistic fan, and I might be that by my own admission, thought THIS game would be THIS close. It's hard to overestimate how bad USM is.

Behrdawg
09-05-2015, 11:19 PM
Calm down Francis. It's coming.

MetEdDawg
09-05-2015, 11:30 PM
I do think we will play better than this. Fact remains that not even our most pessimistic fan, and I might be that by my own admission, thought THIS game would be THIS close. It's hard to overestimate how bad USM is.

There was a lot to upset the normal flow of things. Road game in Hattiesburg for their biggest game of the year, 9 o clock start, LSU next week.

Add the crazy mistakes with the goal line fumble and the punt and it just went terribly wrong. Dak has been way off, OL has sucked, secondary has been trashy at best. And we are up 11 and will win by 20+. We cover, we move on to the real deal next week.

Liverpooldawg
09-05-2015, 11:36 PM
Write off dreams of the SEC or the SEC west. If I'm wrong then I'll help you guys pile it on me. I would deserve it. I always said I would wait to see us in a competitive game before I judged this team. I assumed that would be the LSU game. Given the indisputable evidence that that first competitive game was THIS game, we have problems. If we finish 6-6 and make any bowl, given how we look tonight, the season should be considered a success. It's not what we wanted, but it is what we have.

Boston
09-05-2015, 11:38 PM
Don't be such a puss.

MSUDeltadawg1971
09-05-2015, 11:41 PM
I figured USM would be improved, you realize they have 21 transfers that are on that team now that weren't there last year. Players from good programs.

Liverpooldawg
09-05-2015, 11:46 PM
Don't be such a puss.

So you think we are good enough, based on the evidence of this game, to win the west? Serious question. Now given the indisputable evidence of tonight, I have seen this crap before. I won't wright us off yet. Damn Gregg Bryrne, he was a hero to many, but he revieled his true I could care less about MSU colors by scheduling this game. I tried to tell you young idiots back them. Byrne should have been fired the minute he agreed to this. Arizonia better fire him now.

DudyDawg
09-05-2015, 11:48 PM
Lol at you all for jumping on him. 14 point lead after three. Let's blow smoke up our own asses and say it's a fluke or the turfs fault

Dawgowar
09-05-2015, 11:49 PM
So you think we are good enough, based on the evidence of this game, to win the west? Serious question. Now given the indisputable evidence of tonight, I have seen this crap before. I won't wright us off yet. Damn Gregg Bryrne, he was a hero to many, but he revieled his true I could care less about MSU colors by scheduling this game. I tried to tell you young idiots back them. Byrne should have been fired the minute he agreed to this. Arizonia better fire him now.

Smile Liverpool, next week you get United and we can't steal a goal in the EPL

Boston
09-05-2015, 11:51 PM
Lol at you all for jumping on him. 14 point lead after three. Let's blow smoke up our own asses and say it's a fluke or the turfs fault

Or we could all just doom and gloom and give up on our team. **** that!

DudyDawg
09-05-2015, 11:51 PM
Or we could all just doom and gloom and give up on our team. **** that!
Calling a pig a pig isn't giving up. Shit start. Not giving up

Boston
09-05-2015, 11:53 PM

It's their Super Bowl and we are playing down to their talent level. I'll reserve my judgement until I see how we look next week. No reason to cry ourselves to sleep over this.

Boston
09-05-2015, 11:55 PM
Calling a pig a pig isn't giving up. Shit start. Not giving up

Read all of his post he's given up and trying to drag everyone with him.

Liverpooldawg
09-05-2015, 11:56 PM
Smile Liverpool, next week you get United and we can't steal a goal in the EPL

We both suck given where we ought to be in the EPL. This is like Altrincham, another of my English teams, beating United or Liverpool. This ain't Sammie Winder or Reggie Collier. This is Todd Monken's USM. We may not win another game.

DudyDawg
09-05-2015, 11:59 PM

Good thing I'm not him then. Still an ass bag start.

mstatefan91
I just want to go to bed. Tired of watching our guys give half effort

mstatefan91
Bush league onside kick again.

Liverpooldawg
09-06-2015, 12:08 AM

I have always been MR. optimism dude. I'm sure a few who have recignised my style from other boards under other names know. I have been banned for it. Tonight we have looked BAD. I have reset my siights on 6-6 and a bowl, I hope I'm totally wrong and no one will be happier than me if I am. I always try to be realistic. Given what we have done against the worst team we will see all year, I'm afraid I may still be overly optomistic.

State82
09-06-2015, 12:13 AM
Anyone not VERY concerned after this exhibition is hammered, high on some of south Louisiana's best hydro, or wallowing in meth.

Boston
09-06-2015, 12:17 AM
We'll see.

mstatefan91
09-06-2015, 12:18 AM
And just like that, we see what the offense should have been doing all night..