PDA

View Full Version : I hate to say it.....

Liverpooldawg
09-05-2015, 09:44 PM
But the media had us pegged guys. Our defense sux. This is possibly the worst team we will see all year. This looks like the bad old days of the early 80s against USM.

Leroy Jenkins
09-05-2015, 09:46 PM
LOL, you realize how different this game is if that ball doesn't squirt out of Shumps arm?

BossDawg
09-05-2015, 09:47 PM
Indeed. I'm not surprised though.

scottycameron
09-05-2015, 09:48 PM
It's very early, think about it. Settle down, survive the big emotional charge, and TCB.

Boston
09-05-2015, 09:48 PM
I guess here comes all the ***** threads when we have a little adversity.

Liverpooldawg
09-05-2015, 09:49 PM
You young dudes haven't seen this crap. Us old dudes have. There is still plenty of time but we better be looking at 6-6 as opposed to the SEC west. Greg Byrne should be fired. Oh wait..... The bastard.

Dawgology
09-05-2015, 09:50 PM
LOL, you realize how different this game is if that ball doesn't squirt out of Shumps arm?

Were filled with "ifs" and "buts" also. No excuse. This is ****ing USM. No mother ****ing excuse.

Liverpooldawg
09-05-2015, 09:52 PM

Yep, but it did. That was our mantra in the early 80's. We have already given up enough to validate the media mantra even if we shut them down an blow them out. But right now they are kicking our ass. If we were as good as the party line on our boards was ................

Leroy Jenkins
09-05-2015, 09:58 PM
Yep, but it did. That was our mantra in the early 80's. We have already given up enough to validate the media mantra even if we shut them down an blow them out. But right now they are kicking our ass. If we were as good as the party line on our boards was ................
Man, you must have a miserable life if you crumble this fast. It will be OK.

Coach34
09-05-2015, 09:58 PM
you're an idiot. They are improved and playing their SB, we have had a couple of screw ups...and they are only winning because we fumbled before scoring

Liverpooldawg
09-05-2015, 10:00 PM
Man, you must have a miserable life if you crumble this fast. It will be OK.

Fair enough. I hope you are right. As it stands now........

Liverpooldawg
09-05-2015, 10:04 PM
you're an idiot. They are improved and playing their SB, we have had a couple of screw ups...and they are only winning because we fumbled before scoring

You very well may be right and I hope you are. I didn't have as high of reserve as you did to start with. Fact remains even if it winds up 100 to 10, we have looked like crap so far. If we play like this against ANY SEC team you all know what will happen.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-05-2015, 10:06 PM
nt

Liverpooldawg
09-05-2015, 10:11 PM
Fair enough. I hope you are right. As it stands now........

FYI: I have been accused of being the voice of unrrealistc optimism elsewhere. So much so I have been banned on one of our boards. If I am wrong I will gladly eat all the crow y'all care to dish. I'll heap it on myself and enjoy the heck out of it. I realize this ain't the USM of Reggie Collier and Sammie Winder, that is what scares me watching this crap. Danm Gregg Bryne.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
09-05-2015, 10:13 PM
I'm still waiting for us to open up the playbook from 2012.

MrKotter
09-05-2015, 10:20 PM
Who let LT start a thread?

Liverpooldawg
09-05-2015, 10:28 PM
We look as bad as we have looked under Mullen so far, anyone who argues differently is totally blind. It's the same over confident garbage us old dudes saw time and time again against USM. I cringed every time I read our boards for the last month. All we had to do was show up in uniform? Yeah right. 4-8 tops...... IF we play like this.

BossDawg
09-05-2015, 10:29 PM
Wow.....we suck.

Or either Mullen is trying to do the whole "playing vanilla" thing. Either way, this feels like LA Tech all over.

cheewgumm
09-05-2015, 10:30 PM
Our fans over-react crazily

Boston
09-05-2015, 10:32 PM
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!! Omg******

BossDawg
09-05-2015, 10:34 PM
Our fans over-react crazily

The way we have played so far I don't see how anyone couldn't overreact.

Liverpooldawg
09-05-2015, 10:37 PM
The way we have played so far I don't see how anyone couldn't overreact.

I think I'm reacting rationally. I was the one saying pump the brakes all off season. Even I though the D would be ok. So far we are a 4-8 team at BEST guys. Face facts. We look like total crap in al, phases BUT special teams.

Bully13
09-05-2015, 10:45 PM
halftime. gonna see how good our coaching staff is. if we don't come out dominant, I will be concerned.

BulldogBear
09-05-2015, 10:51 PM
My impression is we are playing close to vest in this one offensively. If not, we are in trouble if this is all Fans got thus year. Defense is controlling line of scrimmage but are not in as good of shape as I thought. Most were gassed badly in opening quarter but seem to have settled in. My guess is they don't score again.

BulldogBear
09-05-2015, 10:52 PM
Dan's not fans

aerodawg
09-05-2015, 11:00 PM
I think I'm reacting rationally. I was the one saying pump the brakes all off season. Even I though the D would be ok. So far we are a 4-8 team at BEST guys. Face facts. We look like total crap in al, phases BUT special teams.

Ha. Not like we didn't give them the ball in their redzone from special teams play.

Offense hasn't been bad. Just very very vanilla. Stupid fumble and a couple dropped passes. Defense looks like they are playing the whole "just keep em in front of you" approach which is terrible against an offense like theirs. It will also be terrible against 80% of the offenses we play this year if they keep that crap up tho. Sky isn't falling, just played a really crappy half. Not gonna worry about the season unless its the same story in the 4th quarter.

Liverpooldawg
09-05-2015, 11:03 PM
The stats say we are VERY lucky to be ahead.