PDA

View Full Version : A&M has the Freshmen to be great in the future...FR QB Murray has amazing speed...

IMissJack
09-05-2015, 07:50 PM
Defense playing better.

ShotgunDawg
09-05-2015, 08:04 PM
He better gain more arm strength or teams are just going to contain him & make him throw the ball. His arm strength appears below average on the few throws he's made.

A&M is in trouble IMO. Their defense is playing well in this game, but ASU isn't a physical offense & physical offenses are what they struggle with.

If A&M isn't a high scoring team, they will finish last in the West.

I don't think they can win with this formula because their defense won't be dominating, if even average

IMissJack
09-05-2015, 08:06 PM
He better gain more arm strength or teams are just going to contain him & make him throw the ball. His arm strength appears below average on the few throws he's made.

A&M is in trouble IMO. Their defense is playing well in this game, but ASU isn't a physical offense & physical offenses are what they struggle with.

If A&M isn't a high scoring team, they will finish last in the West.

I didn't necessarily mean the "future" is this year. They also are putting quite a class together this year.

scottycameron
09-05-2015, 08:18 PM
somebody had a thread asking id A&M had signed free agents on defense. I said no but they signed a shitload of 4/5 stars and signed chavis.
No reason for them not to be good on D. I think the OP responded saying they don't play defense in texas.
They have too much talent not to be good on D and you know with sumlin and all that talent they will always be good on offense.
Get em now cause it will be tough in the future.

Coach34
09-05-2015, 08:18 PM
He bounced his 1st pass- but the dude can sho nuff get it on the scramble

msstate7
09-05-2015, 08:41 PM
This may be my weirdest post ever...

If aTm finds some offense, they may win the west

Coach007
09-05-2015, 08:48 PM
Allen is 9 out of 19.

ShotgunDawg
09-05-2015, 08:54 PM
This may be my weirdest post ever...

If aTm finds some offense, they may win the west

What have you seen that leads you to this conclusion?

msstate7
09-05-2015, 08:57 PM
What have you seen that leads you to this conclusion?

Their defense has been impressive in game 1 with a ton of young talent and a new DC. Got to figure they're gonna improve even more. Chavis has a track record. Asu is a good team.

Coach007
09-05-2015, 08:58 PM
I disagree. They have some serious weakness. I don't believe they can handle a run game. Remember, asu is without their starting rb.... Sickness.

msstate7
09-05-2015, 09:00 PM
I disagree. They have some serious weakness. I don't believe they can handle a run game. Remember, asu is without their starting rb.... Sickness.

Didn't know that. That could certainly account for asu not looking as strong offensively

Coach007
09-05-2015, 09:02 PM
Yeah, he made the trip but they sent him home... Whatever it is, its contagious