PDA

View Full Version : "Look out going to Hattiesburg...

TrapGame
09-05-2015, 04:23 PM
Southern Miss might have something for you."

Really CBS Sports?

This kinda shit is getting old quick.

Saltydog
09-05-2015, 04:26 PM
witnessed last year........

Dawgface
09-05-2015, 04:28 PM

Really CBS Sports?

That's the guy that said MSU will go back to being porch puppies last week on CBS's preview show. To give him some credit, he was high on us last year and gave us a lot of props. But he has been reading all the prediction write ups and is spewing that tone. Hope we produce on the field and shut these guys up.

Treemydawg
I hope we shut these dumbasses up soon. I'm getting tired of listening to their stupidity

Boston
I may be off base but I expect a f'n thrashing.

RiverCityDawg
09-05-2015, 04:29 PM
That's the guy that said MSU will go back to being porch puppies last week on CBS's preview show. To give him some credit, he was high on us last year and gave us a lot of props. But he has been reading all the prediction write ups and is spewing that tone. Hope we produce on the field and shut these guys up.

Who was it?

I seen it dawg
09-05-2015, 04:32 PM
40+

IMissJack
09-05-2015, 04:49 PM

Really CBS Sports?

If this were to happen, then we must have the most maroon glasses ever.

Behrdawg
09-05-2015, 04:50 PM
Some of these analyst are complete morons.

Treemydawg
09-05-2015, 04:52 PM
Most of these analyst are complete morons.

Fify

CadaverDawg
09-05-2015, 04:52 PM
Desmond Howard predicted Stanford to win it all this year. They lost to unranked Northwestern today in game 1. He's a so called "expert" too. These guys are doofuses.

maroonmania
09-05-2015, 04:59 PM
If our team is half as pissed about all of this crap as I am then we should stomp a good sized mud hole into USM tonight.

GreenheadDawg
09-05-2015, 05:01 PM
Desmond Howard predicted Stanford to win it all this year. They lost to unranked Northwestern today in game 1. He's a so called "expert" too. These guys are doofuses.

Thank you. These douchebags have no idea what they are talking about

Dawgface
09-05-2015, 05:12 PM
Who was it?

Brian Jones.

https://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-sports-network/shows/inside-college-football/bios?id=brian-jones

War Machine Dawg
09-05-2015, 05:18 PM

Really CBS Sports?

I'm telling you, if we step off the gas pedal tonight, Mullen's ass should be out of work. We need to lay an epic, shock and awe type of beatdown on USM that is fully reflected in the scoreline. The ticker is all these assclowns understand, so **** playing nice. If we can score a TD with 1 second left in the 4th, we better score the ****ing TD instead of taking a knee. I've had it with the media's shit. Time to make a statement.

DownwardDawg
09-05-2015, 05:25 PM
I'm telling you, if we step off the gas pedal tonight, Mullen's ass should be out of work. We need to lay an epic, shock and awe type of beatdown on USM that is fully reflected in the scoreline. The ticker is all these assclowns understand, so **** playing nice. If we can score a TD with 1 second left in the 4th, we better score the ****ing TD instead of taking a knee. I've had it with the media's shit. Time to make a statement.

Mullen doesn't care about any of this. A win is a win to him. 1-0 is all he cares about.

Bothrops
09-05-2015, 05:27 PM
I expect a beat down.

War Machine Dawg
09-05-2015, 05:31 PM
Mullen doesn't care about any of this. A win is a win to him. 1-0 is all he cares about.

Obviously. But I'm speaking from the perspective of we the fans. Yet you chose to ignore what should be obvious in an attempt to gain internet cred. Way to go.****

cheewgumm
09-05-2015, 05:57 PM
We're gonna beat them like they owe us $

DownwardDawg
09-05-2015, 06:13 PM
Obviously. But I'm speaking from the perspective of we the fans. Yet you chose to ignore what should be obvious in an attempt to gain internet cred. Way to go.****

Seriously dude? Internet cred? You must be drinking. I could give a shit less about cred. Certainly didn't mean it to sound like that.

DownwardDawg
09-05-2015, 06:13 PM
We're gonna beat them like they owe us $

I certainly hope so. I hope Fitz has a good game. I'd like to see Staley too.