PDA

View Full Version : It' sad to see how terribly bad the Kansas football team is. They are losing today

Saltydog
09-05-2015, 02:22 PM
to South Dakota. I know he's gone and justifiably so but they were better than this under Weiss. They may be the worst FBS team in the country.

ShotgunDawg
09-05-2015, 02:25 PM
to South Dakota. I know he's gone and justifiably so but they were better than this under Weiss. They may be the worst FBS team in the country.

IDK, Vanderbilt is rather horseshit

BulldogBear
09-05-2015, 02:26 PM

I thought that honor belonged to us****

TheRef
09-05-2015, 02:37 PM
IDK, Vanderbilt is rather horseshit

Yeah but Vanderbilt isn't paying Charlie Weis $2.5 Million still.......

IMissJack
09-05-2015, 02:46 PM

I think they have had 2-3 winning seasons in my lifetime. I don't see this year being any different.

Quaoarsking
09-05-2015, 02:47 PM
Kansas was going to spike the ball to kick the tying FG and send it to overtime ... but fumbled the snap and the clock ran out.

Dawg61
09-05-2015, 02:48 PM
South Dakota St. has a good program. Multiple NCs

Dan Dority
09-05-2015, 02:51 PM
KU A.D. isn't aware that they should field a competitive football team

Quaoarsking
09-05-2015, 02:53 PM
South Dakota St. has a good program. Multiple NCs

You're thinking about North Dakota State.

South Dakota State is a good FCS program with 4 playoff appearances since 2009, but no national titles and no top 10 finishes.

msstate7
09-05-2015, 02:58 PM
If I were Beaty (Kansas HC), I'd offer Patterson's brother an OC job. Beaty is an offensive coach anyway, so just call plays himself. Why not? He's gonna be fired before long anyway. Take a shot on a guy that sells himself to help advance his brother's career. I'd do it right now if I were Beaty

War Machine Dawg
09-05-2015, 03:02 PM
If I were Beaty (Kansas HC), I'd offer Patterson's brother an OC job. Beaty is an offensive coach anyway, so just call plays himself. Why not? He's gonna be fired before long anyway. Take a shot on a guy that sells himself to help advance his brother's career. I'd do it right now if I were Beaty

There isn't enough money to become HC at Kansas. There's no crootin' base, for one. And perhaps most importantly, here is the list of ****s they give about football:

Dawg61
09-05-2015, 03:17 PM
You're thinking about North Dakota State.

South Dakota State is a good FCS program with 4 playoff appearances since 2009, but no national titles and no top 10 finishes.

Correct. My bad.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
09-05-2015, 03:32 PM
to South Dakota. They may be the worst FBS team in the country.

Which why we haven't scheduled them is a mystery to me. I want the four easiest OOC opponents we can find.