PDA

View Full Version : #21 Stanford about to lose to NW

ShotgunDawg
09-05-2015, 01:55 PM
Means, if we win tonight, we should be ranked.

Which by the way, would create a really strange situation where the SEC Network would be dogging Top 25 SEC team.

WeWonItAll(Most)
09-05-2015, 01:59 PM
Did I hear them talking before the game about how Stanford could be a playoff team this season?

whosyourdawgy
09-05-2015, 02:00 PM
One of the ESPN guys had Stanford in the playoffs. Guess that will change now

whosyourdawgy
09-05-2015, 02:07 PM
It was Joey Galloway. Because now he's making excuses

ShotgunDawg
09-05-2015, 02:07 PM
Desmond Howard ‏@DesmondHoward 2m2 minutes ago
My pick for national champs, Stanford, just took pressure off of me for the rest of the season. Thanks Cardinal. #WellPlanned

This should tell you all you need to know about the media. Idiot

RougeDawg
09-05-2015, 02:17 PM
I've not watched Anything football related, college or NFL, until the last week for this very reason. Last year I concluded that the majority of these high paid talking head pander to the larger fan bases before the season starts. That's all it is. Either that or they have a huge board, with which they throw darts toward with blindfolds on to make their predictions. No other possible explanations. Year after year they are proven idiots. Given, there are some usual safe picks each year simply because of the talent and proven coaches, I.E. Bama, FSU, Ohio St. And a few more. Selecting these teams with so many "unknowns" like Stanford over teams with proven heisman candidate QB's is why no one takes these clowns seriously.