PDA

View Full Version : Bucky such a class act

starkvegasdawg
09-05-2015, 01:28 PM
Late 3rd and starters still in throwing downfield up 48-0.

SDDawg
09-05-2015, 01:29 PM

Jesus take the wheel.

ShotgunDawg
09-05-2015, 01:37 PM

Gonna be honest. Players need to play.

Tennessee Martin is a horrid football team & should be embarrassed by their effort or lack there of today.

SDDawg
09-05-2015, 01:41 PM
Gonna be honest. Players need to play.

Tennessee Martin is a horrid football team & should be embarrassed by their effort or lack there of today.

We agree that players need to play. We should also agree that Bucky is a devil worshipping animal abuser that secretly hates America. ** He ain't no good.

IMissJack
09-05-2015, 02:04 PM

He knows that the sheep media will only look at the scores and editorialize afterward.

BeardoMSU
09-05-2015, 02:09 PM
The only way he could convince CJ of taking the suspension was promising him that OM would score his favorite number. #69 #whitegirlsswallow

BeardoMSU
09-05-2015, 02:21 PM
The only way he could convince CJ of taking the suspension was promising him that OM would score his favorite number. #69 #whitegirlsswallow

Welp, never mind.

76-3 geez......trying taking a knee or two, douche bag.

ShotgunDawg
09-05-2015, 02:23 PM
OLE MISS SHOULD NOT LOSE A GAME THIS YEAR. WITH ALL THIS TALENT ON THE FIELD AND SCORING 76 POINTS AGAINST UTM, HOW COULD YOU LOSE?

RougeDawg
09-05-2015, 02:23 PM
Welp, never mind.

76-3 geez......trying taking a knee or two, douche bag.

They're trying to pad the stats for next off season because the national douchebags only look at season averages, not what you did against the upper echelon teams you played.

GreenheadDawg
09-05-2015, 02:25 PM
I didn't watch the game but my dad told me UTM was one of the worst FBS teams he has seen but that Kelly could sling it. Were they that bad?

ShotgunDawg
09-05-2015, 02:27 PM
I didn't watch the game but my dad told me UTM was one of the worst FBS teams he has seen but that Kelly could sling it. Were they that bad?

Your dad was correct on both accounts. Kelly can slang it, & UTM is an abomination of a football team. They do nothing well.

RougeDawg
09-05-2015, 02:28 PM
Your dad was correct on both accounts. Kelly can slang it, & UTM is an abomination of a football team. They do nothing well.

Spot on. I'm not sure UTM could even win an intramural flag football game. Worst display of tackling and complete whiffs I've ever seen for a division 1 program.

ShotgunDawg
09-05-2015, 02:30 PM
I'll put it this way, if last years Southern Miss team this year's UT Martin team played each other, USM would win 27-10

GreenheadDawg
09-05-2015, 02:32 PM
I'll put it this way, if last years Southern Miss team this year's UT Martin team played each other, USM would win 27-10

Damn. That's pretty bad

ETA: I'll reserve my judgement on Kelly until he plays a defense with a pulse

RougeDawg
09-05-2015, 02:36 PM
Damn. That's pretty bad

ETA: I'll reserve my judgement on Kelly until he plays a defense with a pulse

Early on, when UTM got pressure on him and knocked him around, he was high on some throws. I suspect more of the same against the better defenses. We will see in two weeks. He got hit pretty good a few times, one courtesy of Sean Rawlings whiffing on a block.

War Machine Dawg
09-05-2015, 02:53 PM
He knows that the sheep media will only look at the scores and editorialize afterward.

Which is why Mullen better not step off the gas in our game tonight. We need to run it up as high as we can.

UMCDawg16
09-05-2015, 02:55 PM
If OM is has Sean Rawlings as its #3 tackle their Oline depth is scary thin. He wouldn't be our 4th Tackle.

Maroonthirteen
09-05-2015, 03:11 PM
Wag the dog. Run up a ridiculous score. Get the media ohhh and ahhhing over the points scored to distract from the suspensions.

Btw, why wasn't Elston and Stringfellow suspended? I know they never will be but....class act. QB, WR and DB all gets in altercations before the season. ...two should have been charged with assault.

scottycameron
09-05-2015, 03:25 PM

damn, your dad is using that dumbass FBS crap too? It's a damn epidemic. I still don't know what it means, but I DO know that UT-Martin is a 17in D1AA team. Whatever you weirdos like to call that now. And they are not a very good 1AA team either. Any SEC would have put up the same numbers.

GreenheadDawg
09-05-2015, 03:30 PM
damn, your dad is using that dumbass FBS crap too? It's a damn epidemic. I still don't know what it means, but I DO know that UT-Martin is a 17in D1AA team. Whatever you weirdos like to call that now. And they are not a very good 1AA team either. Any SEC would have put up the same numbers.

Ummm. **** you

BeardoMSU
09-05-2015, 03:43 PM
Ummm. **** you

Haha!

Scotty's reaction?***

http://media.giphy.com/media/5xtDarwlnNgxVN2oO0U/giphy.gif

GreenheadDawg
09-05-2015, 03:45 PM
Haha!

Scotty's reaction?***

http://media.giphy.com/media/5xtDarwlnNgxVN2oO0U/giphy.gif