PDA

View Full Version : Obvious hold on OM's long run, obvious block in the back on the long return...

MedDawg
09-05-2015, 11:28 AM

Bothrops
09-05-2015, 11:31 AM
UT Martin is all kinds of suck. Their guys look like they're trying to grab flags.

ShotgunDawg
09-05-2015, 11:32 AM
They got away with a huge block in the back on the punt return & false start a few times.

Ole Miss looks solid, but I'm not sure TN Martin has worked on tackling once in the preseason. They look like flies trying to take down a statue

ShotgunDawg
09-05-2015, 11:33 AM
/Here is my question: if Ole Miss' 2 point conversion no reversed, why was Alabama rewarded a TD in out game last year?

Same situation

War Machine Dawg
09-05-2015, 11:34 AM
They got away with a huge block in the back on the punt return & false start a few times.

Ole Miss looks solid, but I'm not sure TN Martin has worked on tackling once in the preseason. They look like flies trying to take down a statue

This is barely even a scrimmage for Northern Miss.

I saw the "block in the back." Looked to me like he got him from the side, under the armpit. Legal block. It was close, but I'd be pissed if our guys didn't make that block.

War Machine Dawg
09-05-2015, 11:35 AM
/Here is my question: if Ole Miss' 2 point conversion no reversed, why was Alabama rewarded a TD in out game last year?

Same situation

If the replay officials had any sense, you could clearly see the shadow of the player's hand and ball on the blue "paint" of the endzone. He was absolutely across, and they entirely missed the indisputable video evidence.

ckDOG
09-05-2015, 11:38 AM
If the replay officials had any sense, you could clearly see the shadow of the player's hand and ball on the blue "paint" of the endzone. He was absolutely across, and they entirely missed the indisputable video evidence.

Agree he was likely in, but you are doing it wrong if you base that on a shadow.

HoopsDawg
09-05-2015, 11:38 AM
Chad Kelly can the spin the ball.

Dawgfan77
09-05-2015, 11:39 AM
It's UTMartin. Let's not read to much into this game. If Rawlings is starting at Bama shit gonna get real cause he can't block air

ShotgunDawg
09-05-2015, 11:41 AM

What?

The shadow would only be indicative if the sun were directly above the player, which it is not

ShotgunDawg
09-05-2015, 11:42 AM

Yes he can. Good arm & release.

Bigger questions will arise when he has to read defenses and handle adversity

Dawg61
09-05-2015, 11:43 AM

Yea he's got a cannon.

Bothrops
09-05-2015, 11:46 AM
I could play qb for OM and beat UT Martin. Not that I would.

Dawgface
09-05-2015, 11:53 AM
I could play qb for OM and beat UT Martin. Not that I would.

How about if they offered you the same package as some of their players? ;)

Bothrops
09-05-2015, 12:06 PM
How about if they offered you the same package as some of their players? ;)

I'd take my visits.

starkvegasdawg
09-05-2015, 12:12 PM
I'd take my visits.

Damn straight. Dicks don't suck themselves.

msstate7
09-05-2015, 12:40 PM
UTM...
22 carries 96 yards (4.2 a carry)

Is this a concern for OM? UTM has 4 new oline starters

ShotgunDawg
09-05-2015, 12:46 PM
UTM...
22 carries 96 yards (4.2 a carry)

Is this a concern for OM? UTM has 4 new oline starters

The fact that Buchanan and Kinkaid have had similar success as Kelly, leads me to believe there is absolutely nothing you can take from this game except that Chad Kelly has strong arm, Ole Miss is a good team, and the Tenn Martin team should be embarrassed for cot competing and not practicing this fall .How good is Ole Miss?, no way to tell

BeardoMSU
09-05-2015, 12:48 PM
The fact that Buchanan and Kinkaid have had similar success as Kelly, leads me to believe there is absolutely nothing you can take from this game except that Chad Kelly has strong arm and Ole Miss is good team. How good, no way to tell

Kelly's throws were pretty nice, though. WR's caught 'em in stride. They were against shit secondaries, but still.

msstate7
09-05-2015, 12:51 PM
Kelly's throws were pretty nice, though. WR's caught 'em in stride. They were against shit secondaries, but still.

They were nice passes from a nice pocket. Ready to see how well he throws it on a lb blitz from bama

BeardoMSU
09-05-2015, 12:54 PM
They were nice passes from a nice pocket. Ready to see how well he throws it on a lb blitz from bama

Yup. Even without Tunsil, their offense is no contest for these scrubs. They won't know how good they truly are until they play a real team.

ShotgunDawg
09-05-2015, 01:39 PM

Yes, Kelly can throw. What I don't know is if he can read a defense, avoid the pass rush, & handle adversity.

What will determine Ole Miss' fate this year, isn't on display today. Ole Miss is good, but we have no idea how good. What we do know is that Tennessee Martin is a one legged circus clown

Dawgfan77
09-05-2015, 01:45 PM
It's a 65 scholly FCS team. It's UT Martin. You cannot read to much into this game. We will see a little next week but Bama in week three we will see if Bears and MGK are sec good. For now pump the breaks

I seen it dawg
09-05-2015, 02:34 PM
Damn straight. Dicks don't suck themselves.

Hahahahahahahahaha

I seen it dawg
09-05-2015, 02:35 PM
Their defense is really good and so is paidwell. Their OLine is gonna get a couple of those pedestrian qbs killed.

sandwolf
09-05-2015, 03:45 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/bdur.gif