PDA

View Full Version : SportsTradex - a new fantasy sports site

missouridawg
07-17-2013, 05:29 PM
A good friend of mine started SportsTradexin 2011 and the business is growing steadily. He’s offering a special to MSU fans for signing up. Enter in HAILST when you sign up to receive a $20 bonus on any deposit of $20 or more.

SportsTradex offers two types of games (both free and pay):

1) Survivor contests - Several groupings of players are chosen and you must select the winner in the head-to-head matchup. Generally, 10 matchups are chosen and you must make 7 picks. Winner is determined by the correct number of picks. Each player accumulates points based upon their respective stats (a hit is worth 3 points, etc…). This type of game is very popular in baseball season. I play in the 5 man game almost every day.

2) Trading contests – This type of contests mimics the stock market. Players/Teams or groups of players/teams are lumped together and put into an open market to be sold/traded throughout an event. These type of events are great for tennis and golf. Starting early tomorrow morning, the British Open contest will kick off. The top 20 golfers are avaiable to bought/sold and the rest of the field is lumped into one group. It’s free to enter with a prize pool of $60 to be divvied out. Only 50 players may enter though, and it's already at 39 members.

If you have any questions about the site, please don’t hesitate to drop a PM. Hope you guys sign up and check it out.

Coach34
07-17-2013, 09:56 PM
I joined and threw some money in during 2011 and havent been back since. My account should still be there huh?

tenureplan
07-17-2013, 09:59 PM
Reminds me of Smallworld...after it went shitty. Smallworld was an awesome stock market fantasy game that gave you 5 trades a week. It went shitty when it allowed people to pay $ to get more trades.

missouridawg
07-17-2013, 10:01 PM
It should be. If you can't find it coach, let me know and I can have my buddy find it for you.

missouridawg
07-17-2013, 10:02 PM
Not sure about small world, but this will stay pretty similar to what you see now. There are free games every day, which is nice if you're a little gun shy on putting some money in.

Will James
07-17-2013, 10:59 PM
All I see on the phone is the golf contest and a CFL contest. Does the phone not show the full site cause I can't find baseball

missouridawg
07-18-2013, 08:14 AM
All I see on the phone is the golf contest and a CFL contest. Does the phone not show the full site cause I can't find baseball no baseball until Friday.