PDA

View Full Version : Fri night pre-game Drinkin' , Smokin', & Eatin' Thread

Bully13
09-04-2015, 09:16 PM
H-Hupman Cameroon Wraped cigars, Vaping (no cigs for 4 months), Dog Head Fish 9% alcohol (no vodka for 1.5 months)

chopped up some chicken breasts into bite sized morsels...marinated in olive oil, tony's , other spices with sesame seed oil...threw some garlic paste and fresh chopped onions on the stove top and you know the rest

black eyed peas and english peas..nothing fancy

good shit...waiting for tomorrow's night ass kicking..

CadaverDawg
09-04-2015, 09:26 PM
H-Hupman Cameroon Wraped cigars, Vaping (no cigs for 4 months), Dog Head Fish 9% alcohol (no vodka for 1.5 months)

chopped up some chicken breasts into bite sized morsels...marinated in olive oil, tony's , other spices with sesame seed oil...threw some garlic paste and fresh chopped onions on the stove top and you know the rest

black eyed peas and english peas..nothing fancy

good shit...waiting for tomorrow's night ass kicking..

Sounds great.

I'm drinking on some Buffalo Trace bourbon right now, with an unopened bottle of Blanton's I'll be opening around noon tomorrow. Got homemade Bloody Mary's in the morning...Deer sausage, meatballs with homemade sauce tomorrow afternoon...a special dip my wife makes...Deer sausage and steaks tomorrow night, and Tito's and Tonic for the game.

I. Can't. Wait.

jbjones
09-04-2015, 09:27 PM
Had a few Lite fence-posts...ate a Bratwurst off of the grill . Had a few fingers of Jefferson's Ocean Voyage 5. Fixing to make a G&T and call it an evening while watching some football. Good times, these are....

CadaverDawg
09-04-2015, 09:30 PM
Had a few Lite fence-posts...ate a Bratwurst off of the grill . Had a few fingers of Jefferson's Ocean Voyage 5. Fixing to make a G&T and call it an evening while watching some football. Good times, these are....

Hear, hear.

http://i.imgur.com/VwZjvv6.gif

Prediction? Pain.
09-04-2015, 09:36 PM
Low key night over here. Takeout pizza from my favorite local place, and Dickel 12 on the rocks as I switch between all the games.

Drugdog
09-04-2015, 09:41 PM
6 pk Stella. Madison Central on TV. Low key. Saving up for tomorrow

BrunswickDawg
09-04-2015, 09:44 PM
Just got in from HS football, relaxing with some Bulleit until have to go pick up my band kids from the school.

8:50 tee time in the AM; cohibas ready

Coach34
09-04-2015, 09:45 PM
Tito's and leftover grilled chicken legs with my own special rub on them

BeardoMSU
09-04-2015, 09:48 PM
The gal and I ate at Harvey's tonight. Had the crab cakes (pretty good). At home now watching Wash/Boise St. whilst double-fisting a glass of homemade fig port wine and a glass of rye whiskey......odd paring, I know, but frankly....
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/06/idgas.gif

Tomorrow we're gonna eat a late lunch of BLT's (with heirloom tomatoes from the garden...#winning) and watch FB all day. For when peeps come over to watch our game, I'm gonna make Baba Ghanoush and scratch naan bread; GF will probably make her bad-ass buffalo chicken dip.

Weez beez ballin'....
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9jcmt2pAe1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-04-2015, 09:54 PM
Linguini Alfredo (fresh basil and garlic from the garden) sauce with pan fried chicken and fresh peppers, once again from the garden. My wife surprised me with a 4 pack of timberbeast...I'm on #3 haha and can't feel any pain. Screw them bitches in Hattiesburg. The only thing their known for is possibly having tiger woods at their sex rehab clinic. If that's there, I bet there's a high number of sexual offenders in the area.

Insert Rick Flair, " woooooooo!"

BeardoMSU
09-04-2015, 09:57 PM

Excellent touch :)

DancingRabbit
09-04-2015, 09:58 PM
Grilled up some chicken, pork chops, sausage and corn so I got nothing to do tomorrow but football. Started out with some Tiny Bombs (Memphis brew) and now on my 2nd Deep Eddy dirty martini.

It's like Christmas Eve as a kid.

Statecoachingblows**
09-04-2015, 09:58 PM
visiting the mother in law (upstate NY transplant) in Memphis, freshish ordered pizza and a few Bud Lights. Fresh gulf shrimp made the trip up, and are ready for boiling in the AM. Shrimp & grits to start the day.

jbjones
09-04-2015, 09:59 PM
Just got in from HS football, relaxing with some Bulleit until have to go pick up my band kids from the school.

8:50 tee time in the AM; cohibas ready

Sapper gave me some Bulleit a few weekends ago. Good stuff! I'm gonna grab some at Corky's next week. Cohiba is a good smoke; Good choice.

Coach34: Tito's...

Tito's is good Wadski. Very clean, that's a good drink.

Also, looks like I need to go to Starkville and find Beardo...damn, you've got it figured out.

-JB

CadaverDawg
09-04-2015, 09:59 PM
Grilled up some chicken, pork chops, sausage and corn so I got nothing to do tomorrow but football. Started out with some Tiny Bombs (Memphis brew) and now on my 2nd Deep Eddy dirty martini.

It's like Christmas Eve as a kid.

Best way to grill corn on the cob? I want to grill it, but I've never tried it...can u tell me the steps?

Coach34
09-04-2015, 10:03 PM
Best way to grill corn on the cob? I want to grill it, but I've never tried it...can u tell me the steps?

I wrap it in foil with some salt, pepper, and butter. Comes out great every time

Make sure and flip it a couple times so the side facing down doesnt burn

Bully13
09-04-2015, 10:04 PM
sounds like a few of y'all got me beat with that deer stuff. what's up with the Tito's though? hell I live here in Ft Worth and I've tried it a few times but I was never impressed on the quality vs price deal.

never thought it was better than Sky. but I digress.. I've spent the last 10 years of my life drinking vodka every single night. I'm finding out what having energy during the day is like for the 1st time in a decade because I'm sleeping 7-8 hrs straight without waking up and staring at the ceiling from 3am till the alarm went off. God is Great.

I'll have to depend on the opinions of others at this point. had to give it up cept beer on the weekends. good choice I had to make.

Go Dogs..

CadaverDawg
09-04-2015, 10:07 PM
I wrap it in foil with some salt, pepper, and butter. Comes out great every time

Make sure and flip it a couple times so the side facing down doesnt burn

Husk on or off? I've heard people wet it and leave husk on..

BeardoMSU
09-04-2015, 10:07 PM

The best way I've found...is you clean the cob, but leave the husk on, just take out all the silk. Before you grill them, soak them in salty water in the sink, then wrap them the husks back tightly around the ears. Then throw them on the grill. They grill and steam at the same time. Perfect.

Prediction? Pain.
09-04-2015, 10:09 PM
The gal and I ate at Harvey's tonight. Had the crab cakes (pretty good). At home now watching Wash/Boise St. whilst double-fisting a glass of homemade fig port wine and a glass of rye whiskey......odd paring, I know, but frankly....[/IMG]

You win the evening, buddy. Once for double-fisting, twice for doing it with whisky and port, and the triple crown for not giving a shit. Tip of the Dickel to you, my friend. (For those who don't do Dickel, see what kind of glorious colloquialisms you're missing?)

Bully13
09-04-2015, 10:09 PM

Man.. have y'all ever soaked corn in the husk in water for about 30 minutes prior to throwing it on the grill.. husk still on? dude... it's the shit.. you won't need butter , salt or anything...

CadaverDawg
09-04-2015, 10:11 PM
sounds like a few of y'all got me beat with that deer stuff. what's up with the Tito's though? hell I live here in Ft Worth and I've tried it a few times but I was never impressed on the quality vs price deal.

never thought it was better than Sky. but I digress.. I've spent the last 10 years of my life drinking vodka every single night. I'm finding out what having energy during the day is like for the 1st time in a decade because I'm sleeping 7-8 hrs straight without waking up and staring at the ceiling from 3am till the alarm went off. God is Great.

I'll have to depend on the opinions of others at this point. had to give it up cept beer on the weekends. good choice I had to make.

Go Dogs..

Tito's is my favorite Vodka ever. Just my preference.

I have a buddy that owns a liquor store. He told me that the original makers of Grey Goose..."Pinnacle" in France...recently broke away from Grey Goose and is now selling the Grey Goise exact recipe as "Pinnacle Vodka". Says it's the exact same, but it's like 1/10 the cost. I bought some today to try it out. I have no idea if he's accurate, but worth a try for that price. Got a pint for less than $10 to try out.

Bully13
09-04-2015, 10:12 PM
The best way I've found...is you clean the cob, but leave the husk on, just take out all the silk. Before you grill them, soak them in salty water in the sink, then wrap them the husks back tightly around the ears. Then throw them on the grill. They grill and steam at the same time. Perfect.

yep..that sounds even better beard....gonna try that... it's amazing when you cook corn that way... you need NOTHING else on it.. totally natural.... almost as good as big titties ...

BeardoMSU
09-04-2015, 10:13 PM
You win the evening, buddy. Once for double-fisting, twice for doing it with whisky and port, and the triple crown for not giving a shit. Tip of the Dickel to you, my friend. (For those who don't do Dickel, see what kind of glorious colloquialisms you're missing?)

Cheers, bud.
http://img.pandawhale.com/88394-matthew-mcconaughey-Wooderson-tN7k.gif

CadaverDawg
09-04-2015, 10:13 PM

Definitely gotta try this. Thanks

jbjones
09-04-2015, 10:14 PM

I'm a long-time Vodka drinker (took Russian at MSU for a few years; yikes!) , fortunately or not, and I find Tito's to be on par with Stoli. They're both good. It's very hard to describe a good vodka, so I can't give any metrics here.

never thought it was better than Sky.

Really....wow...I thought Sky was window-washing fluid. Same with that goose crap...uuggh..garbage.

but I digress.. I've spent the last 10 years of my life drinking vodka every single night. I'm finding out what having energy during the day is like for the 1st time in a decade because I'm sleeping 7-8 hrs straight without waking up and staring at the ceiling from 3am till the alarm went off. God is Great.

Good on ya, bother. Drive on!

-JB

Coach34
09-04-2015, 10:14 PM
Husk on or off? I've heard people wet it and leave husk on..

no husk on mine.

CadaverDawg
09-04-2015, 10:16 PM

How long you grill it? May try it tomorrow

Coach34
Tito's is the official vodka on Elitedawgs.com

BeardoMSU
yep..that sounds even better beard....gonna try that... it's amazing when you cook corn that way... you need NOTHING else on it.. totally natural.... almost as good as big titties ...

Absolutely. The steaming makes it tender, but the grilling imparts a nice smokey flavor. If you feel like adding a nice latin twist to 'em, rub some soft butter on them after you take them off, toss on some crumbled queso fresco, and give a dash of some good quality dried chili powder. Uh. Maze. Ing.

BeardoMSU
09-04-2015, 10:18 PM

I'm a fan of Tito's, but my standard is Ketel One.

Prediction? Pain.
09-04-2015, 10:18 PM

I have a buddy that owns a liquor store. He told me that the original makers of Grey Goose..."Pinnacle" in France...recently broke away from Grey Goose and is now selling the Grey Goise exact recipe as "Pinnacle Vodka". Says it's the exact same, but it's like 1/10 the cost. I bought some today to try it out. I have no idea if he's accurate, but worth a try for that price. Got a pint for less than $10 to try out.

Any of y'all ever pick up a bottle of Pure Blue Vodka made by a craft distiller in Lexington, Kentucky? I'm not sure it's available outside of Kentucky and some parts of Tennessee. Anywho, I know jack about vodka, but I know that stuff's super smooth. I'd be interested to know what a vodka drinker thinks. If you ever see a bottle, you should check it out.

BeardoMSU
09-04-2015, 10:19 PM
How long you grill it? May try it tomorrow

Uh...It guess it depends on the size of the ears. I'd just keep checking the done'ness of the kernels at the top of the ear. When they are done, pull it, and likely the larger ones will be perfectly al dente.

DancingRabbit
09-04-2015, 10:19 PM

I've tried it all different ways - in the husk, soaked in water; in foil, with and without butter while cooking ... but I've settled on cooking it bare on the grill, just brush it with a little olive oil. Corn doesn't take much cooking, hell I've seen some folks eat it raw off the cob.

I put it on last, when I've moved most everything else off the direct heat. By that time the coals aren't that hot so I leave it about 5 minutes then turn it for 5 more. I like just a little bit of char, but not much. Can't cook it too slow or it will dry out.

Tonight I did mine mexican style - while it's still hot smear some butter on it, then sprinkle with some chili powder and parmesan cheese. It's great.

CadaverDawg
09-04-2015, 10:20 PM
Any of y'all ever pick up a bottle of Pure Blue Vodka made by a craft distiller in Lexington, Kentucky? I'm not sure it's available outside of Kentucky and some parts of Tennessee. Anywho, I know jack about vodka, but I know that stuff's super smooth. I'd be interested to know what a vodka drinker thinks. If you ever see a bottle, you should check it out.

Never seen it, but if I do I'll give it a shot

jbjones
09-04-2015, 10:21 PM

Хорошо !!!!

Good! (https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%D1%85%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%88%D0%BE)

Bully13
09-04-2015, 10:25 PM

one thing I can tell you about vodka for sure is if you want to know REALLY how good it is, take a straight shot of it at room temperature. if you test Burnett's vs McCormick, you will find that Burnett's is superior. you will find that Sky is a grade above Burnetts. You will also find that Absolute is WAY over priced. they thrive on marketing alone. the worst bang for your buck on vodka is when you actually SPEND money on Taaka. that is the worst shit any human can put in their body. believe me on that. never have I ever put anything that foul in my mouth. how anyone survives drinking that shit has always amazed me. especially when you consider how little you have to spend on Burnetts vs taaka. it's night and day and you don't have to spend that much more.

here's a little secret. y'all know that cool liquor store on old canton rd (canton mart maybe)? near Highland Village (yankees 17'd it up recently) ? they have their "house vodka" ? well it used to be Burnett's.. not anymore... I think they've gone to Taaka.. don't fall for it..

DancingRabbit
09-04-2015, 10:29 PM

I did it this way for years. No more - it's a pain in the ass and to me totally unnecessary. Might as well boil it. You get little or no grill flavor.

When I'm camping I wrap it in foil but at home just bare on the grill, brushed with a little oil. You get a little char and some good grill flavor.

BeardoMSU
09-04-2015, 10:35 PM
I did it this way for years. No more - it's a pain in the ass and to me totally unnecessary. Might as well boil it. You get little or no grill flavor.

When I'm camping I wrap it in foil but at home just bare on the grill, brushed with a little oil. You get a little char and some good grill flavor.

Eh, to each his own I guess. There is definitely a difference from boiling corn, as apposed to grilling it soaked, though. I honestly don't grill it for very long. I throw it on very hot coals and quickly steam it, where it's still nice and crunch. I'm personally not a fan of mushy corn.

DancingRabbit
09-04-2015, 10:39 PM
I was strictly a Tito's man for 5-6 years. Last year or so I've been alternating between Tito's, Deep Eddy and this Polish vodka Sobieski.

I'm a dirty martini man myself. Tiny splash of vermouth, big splash of olive juice and two shots of vodka.

Do y'all just drink it straight?

Bully13
09-04-2015, 10:39 PM
I'm a fan of Tito's, but my standard is Ketel One.

Word.. there is absolutely NO reason to spend that much on grey goose when ketel one is there...ketel one has always been the shit

jbjones
09-04-2015, 10:41 PM

Yes, I do.

-JB

Statecoachingblows**
09-04-2015, 10:42 PM
Somewhat off topic...any suggestions for lunch in the Memphis area tomorrow? Good food & drinks that has a decent atmosphere for watching whatever game is on? Saw the drinking & driving thread so I'll have a DD #scaredstrAight

Dawgowar
09-04-2015, 10:44 PM
When I graduated in 85 I was commissioned as an Infantry 2LT and assigned to West Berlin before the wall came down. We could get a pass and go to East Berlin - The Dollar got you 15-23 Commie Deutshmarks then. We would all buy Stoly bottles for a buck a piece and shoe-box sized wooden boxes of Cuban cigars for 3 bucks. (Granted these were a bit dry, but they were freaking Cubans and still good) all the single LT's had six or seven bottles of Russian vodka in our freezers 24/7.

That was a freaking fun three years. Retired my liver a long time ago but those nights are always fondly remembered.

Except of course getting the damn Felker era Bulldog scores on Monday morning and cringing.

Bully13
09-04-2015, 10:46 PM
visiting the mother in law (upstate NY transplant) in Memphis, freshish ordered pizza and a few Bud Lights. Fresh gulf shrimp made the trip up, and are ready for boiling in the AM. Shrimp & grits to start the day.

that shit sounds good... what's you MILaw think about grits? LOL

BeardoMSU
09-04-2015, 10:50 PM
Yes, I do.

-JB

Absolutely. I don't buy anything I'm not willing to also drink neat. The thing with vodka, is quality doesn't really dictate flavor, it's all about how smooth it is on your palate. That French stuff, you're basically paying for a fancy looking frosted bottle. As I said before, my fav is K1, but I also like Stoli (especially Gold), Tito's, Sky, Rain, and some others.

DancingRabbit
09-04-2015, 10:50 PM
Eh, to each his own I guess. There is definitely a difference from boiling corn, as apposed to grilling it soaked, though. I honestly don't grill it for very long. I throw it on very hot coals and quickly steam it, where it's still nice and crunch. I'm personally not a fan of mushy corn.

Sure thing. Not throwing stones.

Did it in the husk for years. Before that always did it in foil. Started doing it bare with a little oil last year and all of this year. Don't see changing again. I grill a lot of veggies and just a little bit of char makes them good.

jbjones
09-04-2015, 10:51 PM
When I graduated in 85 I was commissioned as an Infantry 2LT and assigned to West Berlin before the wall came down. We could get a pass and go to East Berlin - The Dollar got you 15-23 Commie Deutshmarks then. We would all buy Stoly bottles for a buck a piece and shoe-box sized wooden boxes of Cuban cigars for 3 bucks. (Granted these were a bit dry, but they were freaking Cubans and still good) all the single LT's had six or seven bottles of Russian vodka in our freezers 24/7.

That was a freaking fun three years. Retired my liver a long time ago but those nights are always fondly remembered.

Except of course getting the damn Felker era Bulldog scores on Monday morning and cringing.

Many salutes to you, sir. Was 11B myself.

http://www.zaslike.com/files/dfy3brnej41uzgid71by.jpg

-JB

CadaverDawg
09-04-2015, 10:54 PM
I was strictly a Tito's man for 5-6 years. Last year or so I've been alternating between Tito's, Deep Eddy and this Polish vodka Sobieski.

I'm a dirty martini man myself. Tiny splash of vermouth, big splash of olive juice and two shots of vodka.

I guess I'm not as hardcore as some of you guys...I drink my vodka with Tonic and a lime. Hell, I might even throw some red bull in a glass of Tito's late tomorrow evening to make sure I'm ready to roll for the late start! Ha

BeardoMSU
09-04-2015, 10:54 PM
Sure thing. Not throwing stones.

Did it in the husk for years. Before that always did it in foil. Started doing it bare with a little oil last year and all of this year. Don't see changing again. I grill a lot of veggies and just a little bit of char makes them good.

I do like the plain throwing it on the grill too. It gives it a more direct smoke flavor, also makes it crispier, I think. No real wrong way of doing it. All good stuff :)

BeardoMSU
09-04-2015, 10:56 PM
I guess I'm not as hardcore as some of you guys...I drink my vodka with Tonic and a lime. Hell, I might even throw some red bull in a glass of Tito's late tomorrow evening to make sure I'm ready to roll for the late start! Ha

Haha, I hear that, Cadaver. There ain't nothing wrong with a redbull/vodka pick-me-up. All this talk about booze and food....I'm gonna have to pace myself tomorrow if I want to make through the day. Shit...

Coach34
09-04-2015, 10:58 PM
..I'm gonna have to pace myself tomorrow if I want to make through the day. Shit...

Yeah, I normally start at 2pm on gameday. With a 9pm kickoff- im gonna have to back that up at least an hour

Bully13
09-04-2015, 10:58 PM
and when you think about it , the bottom line is that we don't really EAT corn...we RENT it... but it does make sense to enjoy it while it's going down.. I'll vote for letting it soak in the husks then just throwing it on the grill... total natural flavor

Dawgowar
09-04-2015, 11:00 PM
and when you think about it , the bottom line is that we don't really EAT corn...we RENT it... but it does make sense to enjoy it while it's going down.. I'll vote for letting it soak in the husks then just throwing it on the grill... total natural flavor

It's primarily a Vehicle for putting more butter in ones body. I do not care how it gets cooked.

CadaverDawg
09-04-2015, 11:03 PM
Haha, I hear that, Cadaver. There ain't nothing wrong with a redbull/vodka pick-me-up. All this talk about booze and food....I'm gonna have to pace myself tomorrow if I want to make through the day. Shit...

Ha, yea I gotta make sure I don't end up like Coach34 did in this video, by game time...

http://youtu.be/oCTKnOqB58s

DancingRabbit
09-04-2015, 11:03 PM
Yes, I do.

-JB

Not much, if any flavor in good vodka. It's just alcohol and water. I've sipped on some straight but doesn't do much for me.

Only thing I like neat is some good tequila. Too much bad whiskey in my younger years put off that flavor. I did buy a bottle of Bushmills Black Bush about a year ago and it was pretty good.

I'm mostly a beer guy, but after dinner when I'm full I go for a couple dirty martinis.

BeardoMSU
09-04-2015, 11:04 PM
Ha, yea I gotta make sure I don't end up like Coach34 did in this video, by game time...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oCTKnOqB58s

I always assumed that was him, lol.

BeardoMSU
09-04-2015, 11:06 PM
Not much, if any flavor in good vodka. It's just alcohol and water. I've sipped on some straight but doesn't do much for me.

Only thing I like neat is some good tequila. Too much bad whiskey in my younger years put off that flavor. I did buy a bottle of Bushmills Black Bush about a year ago and it was pretty good.

I'm mostly a beer guy, but after dinner when I'm full I go for a couple dirty martinis.

If you like good tequila, try Milagro. It's the same quality as Patron, but almost half the price.

Coach34
09-04-2015, 11:08 PM
You wont ever catch me racing someone- plus I'm taller

I just get loud and make fun of people

Barking 13
09-04-2015, 11:08 PM
Durban Poison and a chocolate-peanutbutter-brownie blast from sonic

BeardoMSU
09-04-2015, 11:11 PM
I just get loud and make fun of people

I thought your proclivity was the "my daddy can beat up your daddy" argument***

Bully13
09-04-2015, 11:16 PM

I will admit this, beer, whiskey , bourbon, and scotch drinkers are more serious about the taste of what they put down. vodka drinkers are more about how much is DOESN'T taste. the difference between the 2 is that vodka drinkers (like myself for so many years) don't have strong enough pancreases to handle the sugar that the other stuff has. I never could actually get drunk until I discovered vodka and gin. they are much kinder to the pancreas. if you want a more scientific explanation , read the south beach diet. it explains the difference. vodka and gin are much easier for those who can't handle the sugar aspect of alcohol. I do miss those ketel one's straight up with a tiny splash of olive juice though.. good shit. but I've always been envious of those who speak of the different tastes of scotch , whiskey, bourbons, beer , etc... they are actually the true connoisseurs of alcohol ...

Dawgowar
09-04-2015, 11:21 PM
Many salutes to you, sir. Was 11B myself.

http://www.zaslike.com/files/dfy3brnej41uzgid71by.jpg

-JB

Back at you. Hooah!

archdog
09-04-2015, 11:21 PM
I have a CAO MX2 waiting for a wedding tomorrow.

Liverpooldawg
09-04-2015, 11:28 PM
I had McDonalds on the way to a high school game. We lost.

Statecoachingblows**
09-04-2015, 11:31 PM
that shit sounds good... what's you MILaw think about grits? LOL

Mostly what the hell is a grit??

DancingRabbit
09-04-2015, 11:31 PM
If you like good tequila, try Milagro. It's the same quality as Patron, but almost half the price.

I'll check it out. Only time I drink Patron is in a bar. Over-rated.

My fav is El Tesoro. Been buying El Jimador a lot lately, but mostly for margaritas. Great bargain, not quite as smooth as El Tesoro but I will sip it sometimes.

TimberBeast
09-04-2015, 11:33 PM
Linguini Alfredo (fresh basil and garlic from the garden) sauce with pan fried chicken and fresh peppers, once again from the garden. My wife surprised me with a 4 pack of timberbeast...I'm on #3 haha and can't feel any pain. Screw them bitches in Hattiesburg. The only thing their known for is possibly having tiger woods at their sex rehab clinic. If that's there, I bet there's a high number of sexual offenders in the area.

That's good beer.

TUSK
09-04-2015, 11:39 PM
Sounds great.

I'm drinking on some Buffalo Trace bourbon right now, with an unopened bottle of Blanton's I'll be opening around noon tomorrow. Got homemade Bloody Mary's in the morning...Deer sausage, meatballs with homemade sauce tomorrow afternoon...a special dip my wife makes...Deer sausage and steaks tomorrow night, and Tito's and Tonic for the game.

I. Can't. Wait.

u suck

TUSK
09-04-2015, 11:45 PM

this is correct...

no husk on grilled corn is.... incorrect....

also, ($/oz) Pinnacle > Goose and Titos is > than all....

Tusk has spoken

Bully13
09-04-2015, 11:50 PM
I had McDonalds on the way to a high school game. We lost.

LMAO...good 'en liver

BulldogBear
09-05-2015, 12:04 AM
Buttery Nipple

I cant sleep. Gotta be up at 4 to make breakfast before dove hunt at farm. Headed to Hattiesburg after tgat. Excited. Guess I'm takin my jug of coffee.

Dallas_Dawg
09-05-2015, 09:56 AM
Just put a nine pound butt on the smoker an hour ago. They always come out good but I injected this one today with apple juice, salt, and Worcestershire. Should be ready about dark thirty

Duckdog
09-05-2015, 12:25 PM
Well picked up a case of natty at 5 this morning and finished up a limit of doves. This afternoon I plan on watching my two young uns get their limits while I finish up the natty. Tonight grilling doves and polish off a sixer of rolling River blonde

Dawgowar
09-05-2015, 12:32 PM
Well, Texas Saturday. Just grilled some Earl Campbell Red Hots and put some chile on them with some Corn on the Cob. Hoping my tip on a nearby Grocery store having been re-stocked with Blue Bell this weekend is correct. If so, will have a Blue Bell Vanilla Shake or two or three.

Not sure about the meal tonight. May take the easy way out and hit In'and Out Burger.

Bothrops
09-05-2015, 12:54 PM
Grilling some filets, asparagus with wedge fries and garlic mayo. Washing down with Dos Equis Amber. Super fine.

Coach34
09-05-2015, 01:01 PM
Grilling South La. Boudin, Chicken with my rub, and corn. Blue Moon in the afternoon- Tito's at Kickoff

Dallas_Dawg
09-05-2015, 01:10 PM
Very jealous of you guys getting to feast on a mess of doves tonight. A rare delicacy these days for me