PDA

View Full Version : What is SMU coach doing?

HoopsDawg
09-04-2015, 08:30 PM
punted on 4th and 2 from the 50 when you can't stop Baylor. And you are a 35 point underdog. That high school coach from Arkansas is cringing.

HoopsDawg
09-04-2015, 08:37 PM
TD Baylor. Nice punt Coach Scott.

HoopsDawg
09-04-2015, 08:42 PM
Just punted on 4th and 1/2 yard. LOL. Get ready for another Baylor TD. Maybe Chad Scott is just trying to cover.

War Machine Dawg
09-04-2015, 08:46 PM
Serious question: In light of what's happening with Baylor, how in the blue hell is Briles actually coaching this game and not at the very least on indefinite suspension?

HoopsDawg
09-04-2015, 08:47 PM
And TD Baylor. Baylor went for it on 4th and 2 and converted. Again, nice punt Coach Scott.

HoopsDawg
09-04-2015, 08:49 PM
Serious question: In light of what's happening with Baylor, how in the blue hell is Briles actually coaching this game and not at the very least on indefinite suspension?

You haven't heard? Briles "didn't know". Yeah right. Peterson said he told him about the sexual assault. I think Briles is straight up lying.

HoopsDawg
09-04-2015, 08:51 PM
Meantime, Baylor Coach Art Briles released a statement saying former Boise State coach Chris Petersen had not informed him of allegations of Ukwuachu's violent past before Baylor accepted the star player as a transfer.

See the most-read stories in Sports this hour >>
"I talked to Chris Petersen personally," Briles said. "No mention of anything beyond Sam being depressed and needing to come home."

That was news to Petersen, now Washington's head coach, who rebutted Briles' statement with one of his own.

"…I thoroughly apprised Coach Briles of the circumstances surrounding Sam's disciplinary record and dismissal," Petersen wrote.

Briles then clarified his original statement.

"…In our discussion, he did not disclose that there had been violence toward women, but he did tell me of a rocky relationship with his girlfriend which contributed to his depression. The only disciplinary action I was aware of were team-related issues, insubordination of coaches and missing practice."

jbjones
09-04-2015, 08:53 PM
Yep, and here's an article from Orlando that says even UF knew and didn't want the guy...

Orlando Sentinel (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/florida-gators/os-baylor-player-rape-gators-mike-bianchi-0827-20150826-column.html)

It_Could_Happen
09-05-2015, 12:13 AM
punted on 4th and 2 from the 50 when you can't stop Baylor. And you are a 35 point underdog. That high school coach from Arkansas is cringing.

That high school coach from Arkansas took his team (Pulaski Academy) to Texas tonight and beat Highland Park in Dallas to end their 84 game home win streak. Had not lost a game at home since 1998

I seen it dawg
09-05-2015, 09:08 AM
Briles is an arrogant douche.

Dallas_Dawg
09-05-2015, 09:45 AM
That high school coach from Arkansas took his team (Pulaski Academy) to Texas tonight and beat Highland Park in Dallas to end their 84 game home win streak. Had not lost a game at home since 1998

Wow, that dude from Pulaski should get some looks from colleges.
I watched the Real Sports piece on him and it was interesting. Glad they put HP in their place