PDA

View Full Version : SEC Now bold predictions for our game

cubswillwinitonedaydawg
09-04-2015, 08:29 PM
Anybody see SEC Now tonight? Boogers bold prediction was a single digit win. Other guy's (Doering maybe?) was for USM to put up over 400 yards of offense. I'm not as confident as some in a blowout but those were pretty bold, and that was the only prediction I saw that focused on an SEC team struggling. Then Doering had Prescott as his #2 person/group with the most pressure and mentioned our loss of personnel and potential "porous defense." Geez this is ridiculous.

maroonmania
09-04-2015, 09:52 PM
I have never been so ready, good or bad, to actually play some games and get the preseason prognostication crap behind us.

Jack Lambert
09-04-2015, 10:20 PM
Anybody see SEC Now tonight? Boogers bold prediction was a single digit win. Other guy's (Doering maybe?) was for USM to put up over 400 yards of offense. I'm not as confident as some in a blowout but those were pretty bold, and that was the only prediction I saw that focused on an SEC team struggling. Then Doering had Prescott as his #2 person/group with the most pressure and mentioned our loss of personnel and potential "porous defense." Geez this is ridiculous.

Who listens to a guy named booger? I only see one way you gain a nick name Booger and it's not very sanitary.