PDA

View Full Version : SEC Now bold predictions for our game

cubswillwinitonedaydawg
09-04-2015, 08:21 PM
Anybody see SEC Now tonight? Boogers bold prediction was a single digit win. Other guy's (Doering maybe?) was for USM to put up over 400 yards of offense. I'm not as confident as some in a blowout but those were pretty bold, and that was the only prediction I saw that focused on an SEC team struggling. Then Doering had Prescott as his #2 person/group with the most pressure and mentioned our loss of personnel and potential "porous defense." Geez this is ridiculous.

War Machine Dawg
09-04-2015, 08:28 PM
These assclowns are going to get a ****ing wakeup call in 8 days.

IMissJack
09-04-2015, 08:29 PM
It certainly is testing my belief in this team when all I hear is this kind of stuff.

gravedigger
09-04-2015, 08:30 PM
An lsu fan bitter. Imagine that

TrapGame
09-04-2015, 08:36 PM
Do these bucketheads realize Diaz coached at La Tech for two years and had a damn good D there?

War Machine Dawg
09-04-2015, 08:39 PM
Do these bucketheads realize Diaz coached at La Tech for two years and had a damn good D there?

One year. He was fired by Texas in the middle of the year two seasons ago.

War Machine Dawg
09-04-2015, 08:40 PM
An lsu fan bitter. Imagine that

I repeat: Booger uses his namesake for a brain. I have no idea how he's still employed by anyone claiming to be objective. He needs to go work for LSU where his homerism would be welcome.

cubswillwinitonedaydawg
09-04-2015, 08:41 PM

Actually that was one of his points - Monken has faced a Diaz coached defense several times. Talk about grasping for straws.

Statecoachingblows**
09-04-2015, 08:42 PM
What happens whwb our D pitches a shutout tomorrow night? Or next weekend when we dominate the LOS, and our "replacements" dominate? How many weeks does it take for the storyline to change? Over/under?

TrapGame
09-04-2015, 08:43 PM
One year. He was fired by Texas in the middle of the year two seasons ago.

Damn, he turned them around in a year? Shit! One of the best secondaries in the country that year.

War Machine Dawg
09-04-2015, 08:44 PM
What happens whwb our D pitches a shutout tomorrow night? Or next weekend when we dominate the LOS, and our "replacements" dominate? How many weeks does it take for the storyline to change? Over/under?

Minimum of 4. SEC Network predicted us to beat LSU, so we have to kick Auburn's ass and/or make aTm our bitch for the narrative to change.

War Machine Dawg
09-04-2015, 08:44 PM
Damn, he turned them around in a year? Shit! One of the best secondaries in the country that year.

Fairly certain it was just one year. But I'm too lazy to actually look it up.

CadaverDawg
09-04-2015, 08:52 PM
Anybody see SEC Now tonight? Boogers bold prediction was a single digit win. Other guy's (Doering maybe?) was for USM to put up over 400 yards of offense. I'm not as confident as some in a blowout but those were pretty bold, and that was the only prediction I saw that focused on an SEC team struggling. Then Doering had Prescott as his #2 person/group with the most pressure and mentioned our loss of personnel and potential "porous defense." Geez this is ridiculous.

Man I hope we are what we think we are. I wish we would spank USM, LSU and Auburn, and then these dipshits would get 200,000 tweets after the Auburn game saying "Eat shit".

smootness
09-04-2015, 08:56 PM
It certainly is testing my belief in this team when all I hear is this kind of stuff.

Really? Why? These people are stupid.

Dawgowar
09-04-2015, 09:03 PM
They are lazy and know we will watch and scream. All they have to do is insult us. Typical ESPN garbage. I have now placed the SECN in the same status I do all of ESPN's non-sporting event programming - it will not be watched in my house. Just the games.

Coach34
09-04-2015, 09:09 PM
Clay Travis before last season was willing to bet 10K we could barely beat Vandy. These guys opinions of us are garbage

TaleofTwoDogs
09-04-2015, 11:02 PM
Man I hope we are what we think we are. I wish we would spank USM, LSU and Auburn, and then these dipshits would get 200,000 tweets after the Auburn game saying "Eat shit".

Amen, brother, Amen. We're 17ed if we stumble early and often. Please be with us Indian spirits!