PDA

View Full Version : I will be livid if we cramp like that SC-NC

Coach34
09-03-2015, 06:28 PM
that is ****ing ridiculous in this day and age. No excuse for that. Shit, I eliminated cramps for my teams in 2000 by having them drink pedialyte shots before games

preachermatt83
09-03-2015, 06:30 PM
Agreed!!

Leroy Jenkins
09-03-2015, 06:50 PM
Pickle juice... and it has the added benefit of being delicious.

Drugdog
09-03-2015, 06:55 PM
I agree. Embarrassing for both sides

War Machine Dawg
09-03-2015, 07:36 PM
These S&C staffs should be fired. The amount of cramping we're seeing is just ridiculous. These teams clearly didn't condition properly during the offseason.

That said, I would be beyond shocked if we cramp up this season. Anyone here remember the article about Rick Court and our S&C program last year? We're constantly checking each player's hydration level and tailoring their fluid intake to make sure they're right. It was really amazing to see the detail we went to in order to prevent cramps. I can't imagine we'd have let that slide.

Liverpooldawg
09-03-2015, 07:59 PM
that is ****ing ridiculous in this day and age. No excuse for that. Shit, I eliminated cramps for my teams in 2000 by having them drink pedialyte shots before games

I've seen teams that I knew to be in incredible shape cramp. Sometimes the weather just gets you. If it's a pea soup hot night sometimes it is just going to happen. As for the pedialyte, be careful. Too much of that stuff can kill. We found that out in the Mississippi HS ranks last year.

Coach34
09-03-2015, 08:05 PM
I've seen teams that I knew to be in incredible shape cramp. .

I never have. And I had my guys drink little pedialyte shots before games and then at half. Just one. We virtually eliminated any cramping issues

Bothrops
09-03-2015, 08:11 PM
That UNC qb is quite possibly the worst passing qb I've ever seen at this level of the game.

Liverpooldawg
09-03-2015, 08:15 PM
I never have. And I had my guys drink little pedialyte shots before games and then at half. Just one. We virtually eliminated any cramping issues
Just be careful with the pedialyte. That isn't what it's meant for or approved for. Electrolyte balance isn't a one size fits all thing.