PDA

View Full Version : Vandy HC David Mason's missing gameplan sheet found

blacklistedbully
09-03-2015, 04:14 PM
Anybody thinking of this from, "The Waterboy"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg5ej7Eui30

Bully13
09-03-2015, 04:18 PM
Masculinity being attacked today too at vandy. Coincidence?

MSUDawg99
09-03-2015, 04:27 PM
It's Derek Mason, but anyway...

Really Clark?
09-03-2015, 04:35 PM
Good gracious. I know Vandy doesn't have a choice but to let him coach this season but this may be his last with they way he is going.

Homedawg
09-03-2015, 04:40 PM
I would have fired that idiot on the spot. Missing paper, that told him what to do in certain situations? That guy is just stealing money from vandy!

Leroy Jenkins
09-03-2015, 05:21 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/NBPhWGmDS1Kuc/giphy.gif

Vanderbilt?s struggles last year were well documented. In the first year of the Derek Mason era, the Commodores went 3-9 and winless in the SEC.

But all of that could have been helped, if Mason just would have had his game plan sheet. Luckily for Commodore fans, all is not lost, now that the sheet is found.

?I had a sheet that I had been looking for for the past 18 months,? Mason said told the Nashville Post. ?Lo and behold, about two weeks ago, it popped up. I found it in my football library of books.?

Mason said he had the list when he accepted the Vanderbilt job, but was without it this past season. The sheet includes a number of varying game situations and what Mason should do in each situation.

?I had already gone through that list and really remembered a couple of items on there that needed to be checked off,? Mason said. ?Now, I feel really good about what we?re doing and where were? at.?

Could that mean the Commodores are headed back to a bowl game? Mason said that this year?s sheet has 65 items and spans ?everything I need to know.?

RougeDawg
09-03-2015, 05:33 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/NBPhWGmDS1Kuc/giphy.gif

Vanderbilt?s struggles last year were well documented. In the first year of the Derek Mason era, the Commodores went 3-9 and winless in the SEC.

But all of that could have been helped, if Mason just would have had his game plan sheet. Luckily for Commodore fans, all is not lost, now that the sheet is found.

?I had a sheet that I had been looking for for the past 18 months,? Mason said told the Nashville Post. ?Lo and behold, about two weeks ago, it popped up. I found it in my football library of books.?

Mason said he had the list when he accepted the Vanderbilt job, but was without it this past season. The sheet includes a number of varying game situations and what Mason should do in each situation.

?I had already gone through that list and really remembered a couple of items on there that needed to be checked off,? Mason said. ?Now, I feel really good about what we?re doing and where were? at.?

Could that mean the Commodores are headed back to a bowl game? Mason said that this year?s sheet has 65 items and spans ?everything I need to know.?

If he's so incompetent, that a sheet of paper makes or breaks his success, he needs an occupation other than head football coach in a P5 conference.

mstatefan91
09-03-2015, 05:43 PM
"Trust in the paper" -Vandy's new creed

Todd4State
09-03-2015, 06:49 PM
"Trust in the paper" -Vandy's new creed

They do love to brag about their degrees so the slogan fits them in more than one way

archdog
09-03-2015, 07:37 PM
Paper Down.