PDA

View Full Version : Lets remember last year at this time...

Coach34
09-03-2015, 12:47 PM
a Northern Miss troll wrote a letter to Clay Travis saying they were me- trying to make a 10K bet with him that State would beat Vandy by 2 TD's or more...and Clay Travis thought that was ridiculous. The media gave us no respect last year.

We have to make believers of them again this year- and it starts in just 2 days.

"Rally round da family- with a pocket of shells"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQUdVZetaFE

msstate7
09-03-2015, 01:30 PM
I know it was an OM troll, but that was hilarious.

rec207
09-03-2015, 01:43 PM
http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/all-that-and-a-bag-of-mail-women-s-football-camp-edition-082214

Link for the lazy

"BWAHAHAHA!! You have MSU a toss up against Vandy. VANDY!!??! BWAHAHAHA!!! Man your a real dumb shit. You're so called football knowledge is garbage.
Did you see what MSU did to Mississippi in the Egg Bowl. Oh that's right, you don't bother watching the games. Well as a coach of 34 years I'll let you in on a secret. A quarterback named Dakota Prescott who has the power of a Mack Truck and the sculpted physique of a Greek goddess on megaroids came in and won the game almost single handed. And if he had played the whole game MSU would have won by about 24. And if he had played the whole season not many trannies couldve beat us. Oh but you didn't know that did you. just like you didn't see what Dakota did to Rice. Too busy sipping Chardonnay huh fancy boy? A toss up against Vandy? Righhhhhht.
If you were man enough I'd bet you any amount of money MSU beats Vandy by at least 21 points and finish no lower than 2nd in the west. Minimum. There's a reason all the SEC west coaches are more worried about MSU than any other tranny, and that reason is call Dak-ko-ta. Actually make that 2 reasons. Dan Mullen. Or maybe you missed what he did at Utah and Florida when he had a QB who fit his system, like Alex Smith, like Tebow, like Dakota. You'll know in a few weeks when errybody sees us stomp LSU.

Solid prediction TBH