PDA

View Full Version : For everyone's own personal enjoyment.

Rayburn8
09-02-2015, 10:56 AM
http://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/lsu-vs-miss-state-matchup-advantages/58552943/

One guy even says Brandon Harris is a better QB than Dak.

ShotgunDawg
09-02-2015, 11:16 AM
Interesting thread.

There are some real idiots on there & it seems to be that the biggest debates seem to be at WR & LB.

What I do find extremely interesting is that many of these LSU fans are conceding the DL to MSU & don't seem to think their defensive is very good or deep.

Let me be clear: IF LSU's DEFENSIVE LINE & FRONT 7 DON'T PLAY LIGHTS OUT, THEY ARE 17ED & MAY GET RUN OFF THE FIELD.

TrapGame
09-02-2015, 11:17 AM
The LSU posters actually think we have ABSOLUTELY no talent on our team. Even Dak isn't talented!

I can't wait to shut these corndogs up!

ShotgunDawg
09-02-2015, 11:18 AM
The LSU posters actually think we have ABSOLUTELY no talent on our team. Even Dak isn't talented!

I can't wait to shut these corndogs up!

True, but do you find it odd that they think we have better d-line them or at least even?

TrapGame
09-02-2015, 11:27 AM
True, but do you find it odd that they think we have better d-line them or at least even?

Like one MSU poster pointed out to one idiot most our defense was also recruited by LSU. But, I also wonder if some of the LSU fans are worried about Steele being a complete bust as DC. He's not Muschamp, Chavis or Pellini level at all.

Pollodawg
09-02-2015, 11:48 AM
Jan. 9, 2012 broke Leslie and that program. When Bama took em to the wood shed in the NC rematch, something down there died. Les has done nothing but tread water since then and has actually gotten worse in several phases of the game.

Johnson85
09-02-2015, 12:04 PM
That is awful. 70% of the threads are about who is "grinded" whatever the hell that is about. Is the secrant always that bad or was that just two or three people screwing up a thread?

RBritt
09-02-2015, 12:21 PM
Someone post Richie Brown, Jamal Peters, and Leo Lewis are all locks to LSU. That pisses em off.

Pollodawg
09-02-2015, 12:28 PM
Wanna make em even madder still?

Here are Les Miles's SEC records over the last three seasons:

2012: 6-2
2013: 5-3
2014: 4-4

Anyone else see a pattern here?

Drugdog
09-02-2015, 12:39 PM
^^^^very nice pattern. We will Add to their loses

Lloyd Christmas
09-02-2015, 12:46 PM
That is awful. 70% of the threads are about who is "grinded" whatever the hell that is about. Is the secrant always that bad or was that just two or three people screwing up a thread?

Yes, SEC Rant is f**king terrible. I NEVER go over there.

Schultzy
09-02-2015, 01:10 PM
Jan. 9, 2012 broke Leslie and that program. When Bama took em to the wood shed in the NC rematch, something down there died. Les has done nothing but tread water since then and has actually gotten worse in several phases of the game.

Yep, and if they struggle this year its buyout time on the bayou.

Jack Lambert
09-02-2015, 01:51 PM

Every coach at every universities have their run and sooner or later they have to move on. Sometimes they stay too long. I think both Saban, Sir Supirio and Miles will be gone with in the next three years.

Dawg61
09-02-2015, 02:08 PM
Some idiot said their worst WR is as good as Bear Wilson. Hahahahaha

Pollodawg
09-02-2015, 02:14 PM
Every coach at every universities have their run and sooner or later they have to move on. Sometimes they stay too long. I think both Saban, Sir Supirio and Miles will be gone with in the next three years.

The sun has set on Miles' run in Death Valley. You'll never see LSU be again what they were 2005-2007 imho. LSU has enough talent that they'll never be bad pre se, but the numbers over the last three or more seasons is pretty damming for Miles, tbh. I get that he's had a string of ten win seasons in BR, and that's great. But that should be the norm with the talent they have down there. Fact is, since he last won an NC, AU has played for two, UF has won one, Bama has three......need I go on? Basically, given the talent he has to pull from, Les has done the absolute mediocre. He is literally a C+, B- coach.

TrapGame
09-02-2015, 03:18 PM
The sun has set on Miles' run in Death Valley. You'll never see LSU be again what they were 2005-2007 imho. LSU has enough talent that they'll never be bad pre se, but the numbers over the last three or more seasons is pretty damming for Miles, tbh. I get that he's had a string of ten win seasons in BR, and that's great. But that should be the norm with the talent they have down there. Fact is, since he last won an NC, AU has played for two, UF has won one, Bama has three......need I go on? Basically, given the talent he has to pull from, Les has done the absolute mediocre. He is literally a C+, B- coach.

Which is exactly what he was at Oklahoma State. Les Miles enjoyed the hell outta Saban's cupboard for a few years but now it's time to pay the piper.

TaxmanMSU
09-02-2015, 03:25 PM

The MSU board on SECRANT.com became known as the "Grindrant" after 'Grinding for my State' become a thing. In recent years MSU fans talk shit aka "Grind" aka troll LSU fans a week before our game, it became known as "Grindfest". When someone get's rustled it's called getting "Grinded".
I highly encourage you chaps to participate as it is quite fun. Mostly it's just posting Bulldog gifs, Jeremiah Johnson nod gif, and now Evan Stone gifs. ... Evan Stone has been adopted as the benevolent leader of tGrind. We even got him to tweet some GO DAWGS last year, very cool.

http://replygif.net/i/159.gif

Johnson85
09-02-2015, 03:28 PM
Which is exactly what he was at Oklahoma State. Les Miles enjoyed the hell outta Saban's cupboard for a few years but now it's time to pay the piper.

Les has been better than mediocre. A mediocre coach in the SEC West he has faced would not have kept LSU at the level he's kept him. He might now be the worst coach in the SECW, but I think people (including LSU fans) are crazy thinking that any idiot would have done as well as he did after Saban left.

Pollodawg
09-02-2015, 04:03 PM
Les has been better than mediocre. A mediocre coach in the SEC West he has faced would not have kept LSU at the level he's kept him. He might now be the worst coach in the SECW, but I think people (including LSU fans) are crazy thinking that any idiot would have done as well as he did after Saban left.

with the talent he's had, he has no excuse for only having one Nc.