PDA

View Full Version : So are we to assume at this point that...

maroonmania
09-02-2015, 09:32 AM
Tunsil skates with no suspension? Of course I'm sure his dealings with agents was all on the up and up though.:rolleyes:

Bama_Dawg
09-02-2015, 09:34 AM
Yep...that's the going assumption from my side.

starkvegasdawg
09-02-2015, 09:41 AM
If we were all honest with ourselves we would admit nothing would happen. We just all had false hope that maybe this would be the time they finally got nailed for all their cheating. The only thing I would love to know is what Miller told the NCAA in his interview and if he then recanted it after he got a visit from the Sshhhh Fairy and her suitcase full of cash.

Jack Lambert
09-02-2015, 09:43 AM
He will self impose a suspension due to a arm pain or something.

Maroonthirteen
09-02-2015, 09:55 AM
I think the better question in regard to suspensions is Elston and Stringfellow. They body slammed and threw that kid all over the square. The charge should have been assault. I guess since the civil suit was settled and the video was deleted from youtube. Freeze thinks all is forgotten. But Stringfellow should have been booted from the team. Elston and the other un-named player should sit at least a game.

Johnson85
09-02-2015, 09:58 AM
If we were all honest with ourselves we would admit nothing would happen. We just all had false hope that maybe this would be the time they finally got nailed for all their cheating. The only thing I would love to know is what Miller told the NCAA in his interview and if he then recanted it after he got a visit from the Sshhhh Fairy and her suitcase full of cash.

The only reason there was ever a chance something would come from that is Freeze coming out and publicly calling Tunsil's step father a wife beater. Once the stepfather was soothed, it ceased to be a problem for Ole Miss.

DawgHouseUnited
09-02-2015, 11:18 AM

I wouldn't have realistically expected anything to happen this quickly. Especially where the ncaa is concerned. I certainly wouldn't expect northern to self-impose anything. This way, if they have to forfeit some games after-the-fact, they can basically ignore it, saying that they won the game on the field (albeit with player(s) that shouldn't have been playing to begin with).