PDA

View Full Version : Laugh of the day from USM...

CadaverDawg
09-02-2015, 09:13 AM
A MSU fan was asking who was left from Ellis Johnson's players. Here was one response, look at the bold part...

" The only ones left from Johnson's class of signess are Kalen Reed, Jalen Richard, Wil Freeman, Oliver Bates, Brandon Farmer, D. J. Thomas, C. J. Perry, Jerry McCorvey, and Jerrell Aaron. The other you listed are Monken's players. Those 9 are very important Golden Eagles and I wouldn't trade them for your whole team. However, that's it for Johnson's signee class. "

starkvegasdawg
09-02-2015, 09:16 AM
It seems they're trying to oust tsun for the most delusional fanbase award.

archdog
09-02-2015, 09:34 AM
I do not know a single one of those guys.

Bama_Dawg
09-02-2015, 09:36 AM
I do not know a single one of those guys.

And after Saturday night/Sunday morning, you still won't.

mstatefan91
09-02-2015, 09:42 AM
Those 9 players probably have more losses on their resumes than any other combination of 9 players in the country.

Congrats

ShotgunDawg
09-02-2015, 09:50 AM
This is when periphery fans, like USM fans, hear Ole Miss & LSU fans say that MSU has not talent, no depth, etc... and fail to realize that we are a top 25 recruiter in the country & finished in the top 20 last year.

That's an awful lot of good players that they lack the sense to know that we have.

Maroonthirteen
09-02-2015, 10:02 AM
Reggie Collier is not walking through that door. Brett Farve is not walking through that door. And if you expect them to walk through that door, they are going to be old and gray.

PMDawg
09-02-2015, 10:55 AM
The fact of the matter is that we don't know what they are this year. Nobody does. They have brought in 21 transfers. 9 of whom should start. I would think they will be better this year, but I have no clue by how much. I expect to beat them fairly soundly, but not 49-0. I don't understand how some people can say "if we dont beat them by at least 30, I'll know we aren't any good" or similar. If USM happens to hang this year, I will take it as they are going to be pretty good this year as opposed to us being bad. Unless we lose, the outcome of this game has no bearing on my take on our team. We are really good, and I will believe that next Sunday too unless we are somehow 0-1.