PDA

View Full Version : Looking at State-LSU from an LSU Perspective

Statefan
09-01-2015, 09:03 PM
Looks like we are going to surprise them

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/lsu-sports/looking-a-week-aheadmiss-state-to-me-is-the-pivotal-game/58544087/

DancingRabbit
09-01-2015, 09:30 PM
Looks like we are going to surprise them

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/lsu-sports/looking-a-week-aheadmiss-state-to-me-is-the-pivotal-game/58544087/

Unfortunately, that's just a bunch of stupid fans.

Their coaches aren't thinking like that. Hopefully though, maybe a few players will be stupid and over-confident.

TaleofTwoDogs
09-01-2015, 09:42 PM
My favorite -

"the problem with MSU this year is they lost everyone but Dak."

Damn it! This is news to me. How come nobody on this board mentioned this little fact??....we are going to get crushed by the Les Machine. And I put a third mortgage on my trailer to pay for my season tickets.... OMG.

starkvegasdawg
09-01-2015, 09:56 PM
My favorite -

"the problem with MSU this year is they lost everyone but Dak."

Damn it! This is news to me. How come nobody on this board mentioned this little fact??....we are going to get crushed by the Les Machine. And I put a third mortgage on my trailer to pay for my season tickets.... OMG.

Don't be rubbing our noses in your wealth. You know the rest of us sold our trailers to go to Omaha and here you are still owning one. The rest of us now have to live in a van down by the river.

BulldogBear
09-01-2015, 10:05 PM
Wow. That place gonna be solid gold about midnight that night.

"You're going to be surprised at how bad State is. Auburn is the first test. "

Please keep thinking this. It's going to he just like last year. "Nobody has any idea what's about to take thus field. "

So many calling for a blowout to. Here this. If it's a close game...then yeah LSU certainly could win. But....if this turns into a blowout, there's no. Way. In. Hot place. ... LSU on the right end of it. If you told me right now that the final score would be 38-14 or worse, there is no way I'd pick them. I'd put all 10 of my vcash on State.

Anybody interested in doing some kind of odds that we absolutely murder them. I'm game.

Coach, Bulldogs, leave no doubt this year

SDDawg
09-01-2015, 10:23 PM
What's funny about that statement is even if all that was left was Dak, he basically torched those guys and only made one or two mistakes. Assuming this is even true, are they ready for him this time? It's not like he's been sitting around doing nothing while they get better...

I seen it dawg
09-01-2015, 11:15 PM
I just gave a tigah $100 and LSU +9

smootness
09-01-2015, 11:16 PM
We're going to destroy LSU.

TUSK
09-01-2015, 11:27 PM

Love it...

Lay the smack down on those corndoggers!

Pokechop Womack
09-01-2015, 11:32 PM
Last year they made the mistake of taking us lightly and we blew them out... they won't take us lightly this year... I'm confident we win but I don't think it's a blowout...Les will try to slow the game down and pound Fournette trying to keep our offense off the field... I'm thinking this is more in the 24-17 range...

I seen it dawg
09-01-2015, 11:38 PM
Love it...

You'll get yours in November

TUSK
09-01-2015, 11:45 PM
You'll get yours in November

Oh, I know... I just hope you are as generous to Bammers as you are to Tigahs....

ShotgunDawg
09-01-2015, 11:59 PM
Last year they made the mistake of taking us lightly and we blew them out..

I'm so glad we have confident fanbase. I mean, there is no way MSU can just be good. It's because the other team took them lightly.

Nice 19th post..... too bad your team was beaten by LSU last year

GreenheadDawg
09-02-2015, 12:02 AM
I'm so glad we have confident fanbase. I mean, there is no way MSU can just be good. It's because the other team took them lightly.

The trolls are in abundance these days. I'm just glad we finally got rid of 5-Star

mstatefan91
09-02-2015, 01:06 AM
The trolls are in abundance these days. I'm just glad we finally got rid of 5-Star

We got rid of Goat again? That guy is good for a laugh

Dawgbite
09-02-2015, 07:31 AM
Don't be rubbing our noses in your wealth. You know the rest of us sold our trailers to go to Omaha and here you are still owning one. The rest of us now have to live in a van down by the river.
+1 for the Chris Farley reference!

TheRef
09-02-2015, 07:33 AM
+1 for the Chris Farley reference!

http://media2.giphy.com/media/D6jA50m3Rc5ws/giphy.gif

https://38.media.tumblr.com/71b33b59d78920a9ae8b628f6aade379/tumblr_nbyvhiGGUH1tuk7ruo4_400.gif

BeardoMSU
09-02-2015, 07:33 AM
We got rid of Goat again? That guy is good for a laugh

I thought Smitty was goat? I can't keep track of all his aliases...

missouridawg
09-02-2015, 07:34 AM

Why? You'll be able to get MSU at +1 or 2 next week. It will likely move to MSU -3 by kick.

mic
09-02-2015, 08:05 AM
Why? You'll be able to get MSU at +1 or 2 next week. It will likely move to MSU -3 by kick.

Because we can.... Makes even sweeter when he collects with his nuts hanging out...

Jack Lambert
09-02-2015, 08:08 AM
Love it...

I'm really starting to question is that hot dogs inside that corn bread.

FISHDAWG
09-02-2015, 08:09 AM
We're going to destroy LSU.

and I will witness the carnage in person ... don't even have tickets yet, just gonna go and pay a scalper

Jack Lambert
09-02-2015, 08:15 AM
and I will witness the carnage in person ... don't even have tickets yet, just gonna go and pay a scalper

Bring plenty of cash.

Coach34
09-02-2015, 08:18 AM
I love living amongst the Corndogs telling them all "LSU won't stay within 10 in Sville". They don't like that shit one bit

BulldogBear
09-02-2015, 08:45 AM
They can as ready as they want to be and it won't matter. If Fournette doesn't have AT LEAST a 200 yard day...no way they win. They MUST beat us on the ground or not beat us. We are going to score some points. Can they?

Bama_Dawg
09-02-2015, 09:13 AM
They can as ready as they want to be and it won't matter. If Fournette doesn't have AT LEAST a 200 yard day...no way they win. They MUST beat us on the ground or not beat us. We are going to score some points. Can they?

Diaz's D takes away what an opponent does best. In this case, yeah, Fournette will get a few yards and rip off a couple of big runs, but will be a minor factor. As long as the LSU QB Posse doesn't come up with miracles, we'll win, and win big.

Coach34
09-02-2015, 09:36 AM
One thing I would do when they lined up in the Pro-I- slide Jones down to Nose, slide AJ down as a DT, and walk ZachJack up on the LOS bringing him off the edge. Give them a 5 man front look

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
09-02-2015, 09:53 AM
One thing I would do when they lined up in the Pro-I- slide Jones down to Nose, slide AJ down as a DT, and walk ZachJack up on the LOS bringing him off the edge. Give them a 5 man front look

I don't think the new center they're breaking in would be happy about that.

Pokechop Womack
09-02-2015, 10:58 AM

Oh so just because I'm new to the site I can't have an opinion? I'm sorry I have the ability to look at things objectively. They have a Heisman caliber running back and recruit in the top 10 every year... I'm picking us to win but they have loads of talent and will want some revenge from last year. That's all I'm saying guys... Damn

ShotgunDawg
09-02-2015, 11:05 AM
Oh so just because I'm new to the site I can't have an opinion? I'm sorry I have the ability to look at things objectively. They have a Heisman caliber running back and recruit in the top 10 every year... I'm picking us to win but they have loads of talent and will want some revenge from last year. That's all I'm saying guys... Damn

We absolutely value objective opinions, including yours, but your comment on LSU taking MSU lightly last season, isn't objective. That's an extremely subjective opinion that is most likely shared by Bears. Therefore, when that ridiculous subjective opinion, is combined with the fact that you have 19 posts, it becomes highly probable that you are a bear because that's what bears do when they come to this site

Pokechop Womack
09-02-2015, 11:39 AM
We absolutely value objective opinions, including yours, but your comment on LSU taking MSU lightly last season, isn't objective. That's an extremely subjective opinion that is most likely shared by Bears. Therefore, when that ridiculous subjective opinion, is combined with the fact that you have 19 posts, it becomes highly probable that you are a bear because that's what bears do when they come to this site

Obviously not because as soon as someone comes on here not saying we are going to beat a preseason top 15 team by 35 he is called a troll. Again, I'm picking is to win I just don't think predicting us to blow them out is realistic. Here's to me being wrong and if I am I will own it. Also, I was in attendance last year and their entire fan base took us lightly and I got the same vibe from their players until we got up big. So I don't think that's a stretch either...

BulldogBear
09-02-2015, 11:59 AM
Diaz's D takes away what an opponent does best. In this case, yeah, Fournette will get a few yards and rip off a couple of big runs, but will be a minor factor. As long as the LSU QB Posse doesn't come up with miracles, we'll win, and win big.

Yeah, I'm thinking they used up all that voodoo in the 4th quarter of that 59-26 mess two years ago. It was like a video game.

BeardoMSU
09-02-2015, 12:04 PM
Yeah, I'm thinking they used up all that voodoo in the 4th quarter of that 59-26 mess two years ago. It was like a video game.

Holy shit, that was depressing. Those passes were well defended too. Those dudes just went up and snatched 'em. Didn't Mett only have like 3 or 4 incompletions?

Dallas_Dawg
09-02-2015, 12:08 PM
I had an idiot TCU fan give me 6 points and the Dawgs at home against LSU. Easiest $100 I ever made

Dental Dawg33
09-02-2015, 12:13 PM

^^ That will be filthy....All I can see playing out in my head is complete and utter carnage when the ball is snapped. C. Jones causing a 6 car pile up behind center