PDA

View Full Version : Paul Finebaum

tireddawg
09-01-2015, 05:43 PM
"It's typical State to be disrespected & to prove people wrong, go do it again"

BeardoMSU
09-01-2015, 05:56 PM
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise....

Seriously. How many times doe we have to "prove people wrong" before they get the message? The media "professionals" have us going 6-6 this year, like last year didn't happen. In their minds, we are literally 1 peg about Vandy and Ky.

DancingRabbit
09-01-2015, 06:40 PM
OK Paul, I'll send you a copy of this later in the year.

http://www.secsports.com/video/13470662/dak-prescott

ScoobaDawg
09-01-2015, 11:31 PM
"Don't see it guys"
Of course not... Noone outside the MSU fanbase can look past our history. Thats the simple fact. We had a Cinderella year in 14 they think. not a PROGRAM CHANGING season.

And I love how the schedule lines up. Gimme. LSU at home, gimme, two hard road sec games auburn, tx am. Then 3 weeks of gimmes cruising into the bye week before a thursday night road Mizzo game. which gives us more time for bama prep on the back end. Considering you can't have all the games at home, I love this schedule.

Todd4State
09-01-2015, 11:35 PM
"Don't see it guys"
Of course not... Noone outside the MSU fanbase can look past our history. Thats the simple fact. We had a Cinderella year in 14 they think. not a PROGRAM CHANGING season.

And I love how the schedule lines up. Gimme. LSU at home, gimme, two hard road sec games auburn, tx am. Then 3 weeks of gimmes cruising into the bye week before a thursday night road Mizzo game. which gives us more time for bama prep on the back end. Considering you can't have all the games at home, I love this schedule.

Yep. Only thing I would change is Jackson State instead of Northwestern State- and I'm not going to complain too much about that.

SDDawg
09-01-2015, 11:39 PM
We can destroy Mizzou in Columbia, it's a tough place to play but I don't think they're ready for a team as physical as we will be. Looking forward to that one.

Johnson85
09-02-2015, 07:33 AM
"Don't see it guys"

Our schedule is not bad, but barring any implosion, our last four are brutal. Hard not to have a stretch like that playing in the SEC West, but we have too many of our easier games bunched together and with our bye to really like the way our schedule is set up. I know it won't ever set up like this, but ideally, we'd have our four OOC, our bye, and UK evenly spaced throughout the season with our only back to back SEC games being around week four, with our bye following immediately.

Jack Lambert
09-02-2015, 08:01 AM
I figured out how not to get piss at those guys. I just don't watch them. I will watch Law and order, Big Bang Theory or something else before I watch any sports analysts. I have zero respect for them. I think they are lazy and talk out their asses and what I mean is they assume and do not do any research.

TrapGame
09-02-2015, 08:02 AM
We can destroy Mizzou in Columbia, it's a tough place to play but I don't think they're ready for a team as physical as we will be. Looking forward to that one.

Manny's front seven will give Mizzou's oline hell.