PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day Weekend Outddor Plans?

BeastMan
09-01-2015, 04:50 PM
Most folks get a long weekend and wanted to see if anyone else has any outdoor plans. I'll kick it off

Sat: Redfish trip in Biloxi Marsh. I'll have a USM grad with me. Game time at 9pm.

Sun: Epic fishing trip planned. South Chandy for trout at daybreak. Move south to some deeper water for snapper by mid morning. Marsh late morning to afternoon for reds. There isn't a ton of tidal movement which may hurt us after 11am but this trip has boom potential. Going for an inshore/offshore combo slam.

Mon: Biloxi Marsh reds part 2

BeardoMSU
09-01-2015, 06:20 PM
Gonna sleep late. Probably go hit some golf balls. Watch some movies. Grill some meats. Drink some drinks.

SpeckleDawg
09-01-2015, 08:45 PM
Sounds like a solid weekend, Beast. I'll be tailgating all day in Hburg Saturday. May get some fishing in Friday after work or sometime Sunday/Monday. I haven't fished in 2 weeks and I'm getting the itch.

BeastMan
09-02-2015, 01:21 PM
Weather forecast took a turn for the worse. Might be marsh all weekend

chainedup_Dawg
09-04-2015, 02:31 PM
Saturday I'll be on the lake before daybreak, just me and the pup. After it heats up I'll head to the house and watch football all day.
Sunday plan on hitting the dove fields for the afternoon with my boy and the same on Monday