PDA

View Full Version : Adam Frazier and Chad Girodo

Todd4State
09-01-2015, 04:44 PM
Made the Arizona Fall League. That's for guys that MLB thinks are going to make it to MLB and it's a pretty big honor for them.

They'll both probably start out in AAA next year and depending on how they do this fall, they could make the spring roster for their MLB teams.

msstate7
09-01-2015, 04:46 PM
Is Adam a corner OF now?

Todd4State
09-01-2015, 05:03 PM
He's listed as an INF on the Arizona Fall League roster. I think he's going to be more of a utility guy- he will probably eventually replace Sean Rodriguez for the Pirates if I had to guess.

msstate7
09-01-2015, 05:11 PM
He's listed as an INF on the Arizona Fall League roster. I think he's going to be more of a utility guy- he will probably eventually replace Sean Rodriguez for the Pirates if I had to guess.

Utility is definetely his best path. Neil walker isn't going anywhere at 2b and an every day corner OF needs more power. It would go a long way toward his mlb chances if he can fill in at SS some too.

Todd4State
09-01-2015, 07:21 PM
Utility is definetely his best path. Neil walker isn't going anywhere at 2b and an every day corner OF needs more power. It would go a long way toward his mlb chances if he can fill in at SS some too.

He also doesn't really have the arm strength to play corner OF or SS/3B everyday in MLB. But he's a grinder and he can hit.

MsStateBaseball
09-01-2015, 09:17 PM
So why did Cardinals promote Stanley over Ed Easley? Bc he bats left?

Todd4State
09-01-2015, 09:47 PM
So why did Cardinals promote Stanley over Ed Easley? Bc he bats left?

Him being a LH hitter probably factored in some as well and he also had better numbers than Ed did in AAA. I'm not sure that Ed will be with the Cardinals next year or not.