PDA

View Full Version : Kind of Random, but Mizzou

Johnson85
09-01-2015, 01:33 PM
should be 7-1 when we play them unless UK or South Carolina or Florida have significantly improved. Just surprised me. Their schedule looks like ours in 2012. Lots of easy OOC and weak SEC teams before they hit the meat of their schedule.

Don't know what they have returning, but basically they just have to beat up on weaker teams and then go 1-3 against UGA, MSU, UT, and Arky to get to 9-3.

Leroy Jenkins
09-01-2015, 01:37 PM
Hope they are 7-1 or 8-0 when we play, it will give us more props. We got a lot of cred for that LSU, AU. TAMU streak last year. Turns out they were not that good. If we beat a Mizzou team that has a few losses then they were "down".

Maroonthirteen
09-01-2015, 01:51 PM
Don't mean to derail your thread....but the SEC East badly needs UGA, UT or UF to win that side to boost it's perceived strength. I hope we can beat them to end their streak of SECCG appearances.

Johnson85
09-01-2015, 01:56 PM
Don't mean to derail your thread....but the SEC East badly needs UGA, UT or UF to win that side to boost it's perceived strength. I hope we can beat them to end their streak of SECCG appearances.

I'd like for them to collapse again personally. They have been to two SEC championship games by beating one good team over two seasons and taking care of business otherwise. They really don't even know what it's like to play in the SEC normally because it's normally impossible to play so few good teams with a full SEC schedule.

KentuckyDawg13
09-01-2015, 02:02 PM
Never really understood how Mizzou continually does so well. With schedules like that, makes sense.

should be 7-1 when we play them unless UK or South Carolina or Florida have significantly improved. Just surprised me. Their schedule looks like ours in 2012. Lots of easy OOC and weak SEC teams before they hit the meat of their schedule.

Don't know what they have returning, but basically they just have to beat up on weaker teams and then go 1-3 against UGA, MSU, UT, and Arky to get to 9-3.