PDA

View Full Version : Swag got the start cause he's matured..

TrapGame
09-01-2015, 09:52 AM
At least that's Bo's take on it.

He's grown up since being in oxford in Freeze's Home for Wayward Quarterbacks.***

BulldogBear
09-01-2015, 09:54 AM
<Rolls Eyes>

Of course he has. Bless his heart.

GreenheadDawg
09-01-2015, 09:54 AM
At least that's Bo's take on it.

He's grown up since being in oxford in Freeze's Home for Wayward Quarterbacks.***

Well when you have the prophet Freeze as your guiding light, it's easy to see why he has cleaned up his act

starkvegasdawg
09-01-2015, 09:57 AM
I'm sure it went something about like this:

http://www.centerforinquiry.net/images/blog_images/popoff_hands.png

LC Dawg
09-01-2015, 10:09 AM
It's been known for a while that the only things that would keep Swag from starting are death or jail and jail is not definite because the Rebels would probably get him on work release.

Jack Lambert
09-01-2015, 10:11 AM
They have two years they have to keep him out of trouble. It is going to be a hard task.

TrapGame
09-01-2015, 10:12 AM
It's been known for a while that the only things that would keep Swag from starting are death or jail and jail is not definite because the Rebels would probably get him on work release.

The "T" on the back of his jersey stands for Trustee.*

thunderclap
09-01-2015, 10:14 AM
It's all so pretty before the games start.

starkvegasdawg
09-01-2015, 10:40 AM
They have two years they have to keep him out of trouble. It is going to be a hard task.

Impossible task. He's already been in trouble and just had it covered up. The longer he is there the more expendable players will be cut to take the fall for him. Ask Sammie Epps.

oldjoedawg
09-01-2015, 10:55 AM
Impossible task. He's already been in trouble and just had it covered up. The longer he is there the more expendable players will be cut to take the fall for him. Ask Sammie Epps.
Just saw where Epps was kicked off the NWCC team......

starkvegasdawg
09-01-2015, 11:38 AM
Just saw where Epps was kicked off the NWCC team......

Man, when Swag messes up they really like to make the punishment sting. Got his fall guy kicked off his JUCO team, too.

archdog
09-01-2015, 12:19 PM
I am not so sure. This guy got in trouble when he was at Juco. Not much to do around that place I would imagine. I am going out on a limb here and am going to say MGK learned a lot from his incident. I bet he handles himself much better for the rest of his career, now that he is not at the juco level.

The best thing for him is to get into game mode and keep busy during the off season. Oxford is light years ahead of wherever he went to juco.

We as a fanbase should move on and realize that this guy has skills that could beat us. We need to take this guy seriously. I believe talking about his misdeeds only leads us to underestimate him when that situation had nothing to do with his ability to get the snap and throw the ball down field.

All of that to say, he is a dumbass but we still need to realize he can play the game.

Leroy Jenkins
09-01-2015, 12:24 PM
I am not so sure. This guy got in trouble when he was at Juco. Not much to do around that place I would imagine. I am going out on a limb here and am going to say MGK learned a lot from his incident. I bet he handles himself much better for the rest of his career, now that he is not at the juco level.

The best thing for him is to get into game mode and keep busy during the off season. Oxford is light years ahead of wherever he went to juco.

We as a fanbase should move on and realize that this guy has skills that could beat us. We need to take this guy seriously. I believe talking about his misdeeds only leads us to underestimate him when that situation had nothing to do with his ability to get the snap and throw the ball down field.

All of that to say, he is a dumbass but we still need to realize he can play the game.

Irrelevant, unless any of the posters here play defense.

GreenheadDawg
09-01-2015, 12:28 PM
I

Thanks David Johnson