PDA

View Full Version : Duhhh....Are they just now figuring this out?

bulldogsmsu
09-01-2015, 09:23 AM
http://collegefootball.blog.ajc.com/2015/08/31/mississippi-states-depth-chart-shows-teams-incredible-experience/

Pollodawg
09-01-2015, 09:34 AM
http://collegefootball.blog.ajc.com/2015/08/31/mississippi-states-depth-chart-shows-teams-incredible-experience/

Funny how some of the media is just getting round to this while almost anyone with 3/4 of a functioning brain knew this all along, isn't it? I do have to say that the only member of the ESPN Clique that has given us credit all along has been Tom Luginbill.

BulldogDX55
09-01-2015, 09:38 AM
Funny how some of the media is just getting round to this while almost anyone with 3/4 of a functioning brain knew this all along, isn't it? I do have to say that the only member of the ESPN Clique that has given us credit all along has been Tom Luginbill.

Luginbill has always been a sharp one. I predict that like last year, Rece Davis will hop on the bandwagon early, too.

Dawg496
09-01-2015, 09:46 AM
It's starting to dawn on them the grind that is forthcoming.

ShotgunDawg
09-01-2015, 09:48 AM
Michael Bonner ‏@MikeBBonner 23h23 hours ago
Mississippi State will start 22 juniors and seniors -- two more than it did last year.

TrapGame
09-01-2015, 09:49 AM
What? This can't be right. We lost too many starters. Dak doesn't have anybody around him.

BulldogBear
09-01-2015, 09:53 AM
What? This can't be right. We lost too many starters. Dak doesn't have anybody around him.

Which makes my latest take on SMTTT to be:

So Many To Throw To

starkvegasdawg
09-01-2015, 10:03 AM
Which makes my latest take on SMTTT to be:

So Many To Throw To

Shame he's just a RB trying to play QB. Just imagine if we had a real QB under center. The best we can field for the position just came in 8th in the Heisman voting last year.***

Jack Lambert
09-01-2015, 10:05 AM
Shame he's just a RB trying to play QB. Just imagine if we had a real QB under center. The best we can field for the position just came in 8th in the Heisman voting last year.***

It's also a shame he has a third string water boy snapping the ball to him as well.

Coach34
09-01-2015, 10:40 AM
I've already seen the response- "well just because they are Jr's or Sr's doesn't mean they are any good"

Tbonewannabe
09-01-2015, 12:00 PM
I've already seen the response- "well just because they are Jr's or Sr's doesn't mean they are any good"

And "star rating" we are better than last year. We lost a 2 star center, 0 star guard, and a 2 or 3 star LT. Replaced all with 3 stars. So by UM logic we should be vastly improved.

archdog
09-01-2015, 12:03 PM

Yet still only barely better than whomever UM is going to start.

Eric Nies Grind Time
09-01-2015, 12:07 PM
I am sort of curious as to the amount of credit Mullen will get if we have a good season. According to most of the reports we have basically reloaded the entire team. So if he succeeds again this year it will be interesting.

Johnson85
09-01-2015, 12:16 PM
I am sort of curious as to the amount of credit Mullen will get if we have a good season. According to most of the reports we have basically reloaded the entire team. So if he succeeds again this year it will be interesting.
He'll have to win 9 regular season this year and 9 regular season next year before people think he's actually built a program rather than a team. Right now it's all about Dak and the pieces coming together at the right time. If he hits 9 wins after Dak leaves, with presumably a RS sophomore QB, I think people will believe that he is in reloading stage.

Covercorner2
09-01-2015, 01:05 PM

Gerri Green
Donald Gray
Ashton Shumpert
Aeris Williams
Will Redmond
Richie Brown
AJ Jefferson
Nick James
Fred Ross

All 4 stars. Yea, they aren't any good.**

DancingRabbit
09-01-2015, 01:38 PM

Likewise, just because they started last year doesn't mean they are all-world. A certain O-line and RB squad comes to mind.