PDA

View Full Version : Will Bear play at USM?

Lloyd Christmas
08-31-2015, 02:21 PM
For those that watched the presser. Just wondering. Thanks

jumbo
08-31-2015, 02:23 PM
suspensions under Mullen have never been officially announced until just before KO.

Jack Lambert
08-31-2015, 02:34 PM
What kind of legal punishment did he get? Maybe he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and did not know about the drugs.

scottycameron
08-31-2015, 02:48 PM
What kind of legal punishment did he get? Maybe he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and did not know about the drugs.

He'll sit. It would be a terrible precedent for CDM to set and it is completely unnecessary for him to play. Especially in this day and time with athletes being criminals. It would be one more thing for the media to pick up on and they don't need any more stones, these kids are giving them bags full every day it seems like. It's freakin USM, for goodness sake.

Jack Lambert
08-31-2015, 03:25 PM
He'll sit. It would be a terrible precedent for CDM to set and it is completely unnecessary for him to play. Especially in this day and time with athletes being criminals. It would be one more thing for the media to pick up on and they don't need any more stones, these kids are giving them bags full every day it seems like. It's freakin USM, for goodness sake.

I was only interested was he convicted. Did he pled out or what. If he did not get in any trouble because the case was dismissed or something then he should not be punish. If he did nothing wrong what kiknd of precedent is CDM setting by supending him?

Ifyouonlyknew
08-31-2015, 03:31 PM
I was only interested was he convicted. Did he pled out or what. If he did not get in any trouble because the case was dismissed or something then he should not be punish. If he did nothing wrong what kiknd of precedent is CDM setting by supending him?

Still have to know your surroundings. Being in a car with weed & the car being smoked up while you're in it even if by chance you don't think he was smoking is still bad judgement.

Jack Lambert
08-31-2015, 03:53 PM
Not disagreeing but heck if the stuff is hidden and you don't know then you don't know. I use to go to a freinds house all the time and than one day he was in jail for weed plant and a illegal gun. I could have been in his house visiting when ATF turned up with the warrant. Not taking up for bear but I never heard what legal action has been taken against him other than the arrest. I could have missed it but I havn't heard.

basedog
08-31-2015, 04:04 PM
Bear said he didn't inhale.

Bully13
08-31-2015, 04:39 PM
It's just weed. ......cmon yall

I seen it dawg
08-31-2015, 06:03 PM
But it's against the rules. Follow them and there is no discipline required. Pretty damn simple.

sbcmortgageman
08-31-2015, 07:21 PM
But it's against the rules. Follow them and there is no discipline required. Pretty damn simple.

Read between the lines. ISID has spoken. Bear won't play.

archdog
08-31-2015, 07:41 PM
I was hoping he would have something like 3 catches for 120 yards. We need him to have huge stats this year. I want people to associate the best wr with MSU. I just want him to get 20 tds with 1300 yards receiving.

Rayburn8
08-31-2015, 07:45 PM
It's just weed. ......cmon yall

Stuff like this bugs. Me at the end of the day it is Illegal, whether you think it should be or not, it doesn't matter. Next time you get caught speeding be sure to tell the cop "It's just speeding....C'mon man."

mstatefan91
08-31-2015, 07:50 PM
I'm just sitting at the front of the bus... come on man.

Anyway, he probably won't play and has known since the spring.

dawg27
08-31-2015, 09:23 PM
it just weed that bothers me. It is illegal u must be a liberal right now it is illegal u may dont think nothing wrong with it but as a player with his talent why be stupid if some one ran over ur family and he was smoking weed would u say it just weed then. Believe me i have seen it.

dawg27
08-31-2015, 09:34 PM
it just weed that bothers me. It is illegal u must be a liberal right now it is illegal u may dont think nothing wrong with it but as a player with his talent why be stupid if some one ran over ur family and he was smoking weed would u say it just weed then. Believe me i have seen it.

RC3
08-31-2015, 09:55 PM
[QUOTE=dawg27;402979]it just weed that bothers me. It is illegal u must be a liberal right now it is illegal u may dont think nothing wrong with it but as a player with his talent why be stupid if some one ran over ur family and he was smoking weed would u say it just weed then. Believe me i have seen it.[/QUOTE

Nevermind. Sigh.

mstatefan91
08-31-2015, 09:59 PM
Who needs punctuation I came from the bar smoked a weed drowned my sorrows in whiskey before I was saying to my friend that I need a 20 spot he didn't seem to understand anyway I just thought I should let u know that I'm really tired

RC3
08-31-2015, 10:00 PM
Who needs punctuation I came from the bar smoked a weed drowned my sorrows in whiskey before I was saying to my friend that I need a 20 spot he didn't seem to understand anyway I just thought I should let u know that I'm really tired
That damned deviled hippie lettuce done gone to yer head man. Bet you voted for Obamer

sandwolf
08-31-2015, 10:07 PM

Good lord, if you can't do any better than this then just don't post.