PDA

View Full Version : Bold Prediction

CadaverDawg
08-31-2015, 12:17 PM
As we know, Zach Jackson will likely get the start at LB along with the Brothers Brown. Jackson is a guy that I was high on before last season, but he was given an unfair shake with Collins asking him to do everything Matt Wells did...Zach couldn't Bc Wells is a freak.

So this year, I could see Jackson surprise us all, now that he won't be forced to cover 4.4 WR's on 35 yard routes (stupid anyway).

He is pretty fast, and can absolutely knock your head off, so I'm hoping he goes crazy this year and keeps some of these young studs from stealing that starter spot

archdog
08-31-2015, 04:40 PM
As we know, Zach Jackson will likely get the start at LB along with the Brothers Brown. Jackson is a guy that I was high on before last season, but he was given an unfair shake with Collins asking him to do everything Matt Wells did...Zach couldn't Bc Wells is a freak.

So this year, I could see Jackson surprise us all, now that he won't be forced to cover 4.4 WR's on 35 yard routes (stupid anyway).

He is pretty fast, and can absolutely knock your head off, so I'm hoping he goes crazy this year and keeps some of these young studs from stealing that starter spot

I like where your head is. Zach Jackson has gotten a bum deal from our fans so far. Time for him to quiet the masses. I have turned over a new leaf this year and will try not to comment negatively about our players.

mic
08-31-2015, 05:11 PM
Diaz > Collins..
Many will put the best guys in certain spots .. With many different looks..