PDA

View Full Version : MSU football preview on SECN at 6:00.........

Saltydog
08-30-2015, 05:07 PM
LSU on right now and UNM at 5:30........

RC3
08-30-2015, 05:08 PM
It's not worth watching. Spoiler alert- they think we suck. Lost too many pieces and finish 6-6

BeardoMSU
08-30-2015, 05:12 PM
...and we're the only team they're not certain will get better.

You'd think a statement like that would have sarcasterics, but no.....that ginger was dead serious.

Also, OM wins the EB because "they've just got too many answered questions". I. Shit. You. Not.

http://www.betcheslovethis.com/files/uploads/images/Do-I-Look-Like-I-m-Joking-the-joker-25554852-500-277.gif

Drugdog
08-30-2015, 05:30 PM
Save yourself 30 minutes Boring!!

cbrunt29
08-30-2015, 05:36 PM
"Dak can't do it by himself"

mstatefan91
08-30-2015, 05:57 PM
I refuse to watch this network until the season starts

BulldogBear
08-30-2015, 05:59 PM
And it's already allowed that we will beat LSU and then still suck, limping in at 6-6. So when we beat them if the line isn't that they're "down," then it will be that it's early and they expected it. We will get no respect unless we win at Auburn, if then.

thunderclap
08-30-2015, 06:06 PM
I haven't watched anything other than our games on that network since about 48 hours after it started.

Tbone
08-30-2015, 06:38 PM
We lose to LSU because it's hot. I am not making this up. I was embarrassed for both of them.

maroonmania
08-30-2015, 06:40 PM
The only person I know of who would have enjoyed that is Barrett Sallee. Pitiful. Apparently, every SEC West team other that us will be worlds better than last year. We are the only team in the West with questions. Whatever.

NCDawg
08-30-2015, 06:52 PM
Yeah, and our loss to Arkansas loss is a "no brainer"; i.e, we have no chance.

maroonmania
08-30-2015, 07:06 PM
Yeah, and our loss to Arkansas loss is a "no brainer"; i.e, we have no chance.

They also made it sound like a loss to OM in the Egg Bowl was a "no brainer" even though its pretty well known how difficult it is for the road team to win that game. Also I found it amusing that Doering was reluctant to give us the home win against KY but then picked us to beat Mizzou on the road.

War Machine Dawg
08-30-2015, 07:19 PM
And it's already allowed that we will beat LSU and then still suck, limping in at 6-6. So when we beat them if the line isn't that they're "down," then it will be that it's early and they expected it. We will get no respect unless we win at Auburn, if then.

This. They've already built in the excuse for not respecting us when we spank that Tigahhh ass in two weeks. Then if we lose to Auburn it will be "See, we told you so!" And honestly, there's a good chance Auburn beats us with that game being on the road. We're going to have to bitch slap aTm and/or Auburn to get them to take notice.

Quaoarsking
08-30-2015, 08:19 PM
So we beat LSU and still go 6-6? How do they justify that?

Were they doing like SDS and saying we're awful, but picking randomly picking a game for us to win so they don't have us 5-7 (SDS picked ... Missouri).

TrapGame
08-30-2015, 08:45 PM
Sounds like they just used Booger's Magic Eight Ball to make all these "predictions".

ScoobaDawg
08-30-2015, 08:47 PM
So we beat LSU and still go 6-6? How do they justify that?

Were they doing like SDS and saying we're awful, but picking randomly picking a game for us to win so they don't have us 5-7 (SDS picked ... Missouri).

History. they think last was a fluke.

BossDawg
08-30-2015, 09:10 PM
It's not worth watching. Spoiler alert- they think we suck. Lost too many pieces and finish 6-6

Shocking! Somehow, every year, State is the only team where losing even one starter is enough to send us straight back into the pits of SEC Hell. Meanwhile, "UMiss loses their entire team and will have to rely on true freshmen at every position. Look for them to be OMFG SOOOOOOO AWESOME!"

RougeDawg
08-30-2015, 09:48 PM
Sounds like they just used Booger's Magic Eight Ball to make all these "predictions".

The only eight ball Booger's ever seen was the one he and ginger smoked Right before making their ignorant delusional predictions.

Barking 13
08-31-2015, 11:26 AM
very disappointed in this program... I lost a lot of respect for Dari and Ginger, but I guess they have to tow the company (ESPN) line....

maroonmania
08-31-2015, 11:57 AM
Can someone explain to me how we are the only West team not guaranteed to be tons better this year than last year (per the wisdom of McElroy) when we are the only West team with a true proven commodity at QB? Only other team with a truly known entity at QB is Arkansas and I don't think most folks are worried that Brandon Allen is going to make a lot of plays to beat you. Can we PLEASE just play a freakin' game already!